Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

I just wanted to get more screenshots with Triss and Yen, and I remembered about this quest, so while waiting for fixes I run through some quest for new shots and gifs.

Yeah it's fair enough, I just watched a video of the whole quest to hear the dialogue and stuff (out of interest)

@0nakita, if I may ask you could you make some more pics from the It Takes Three to Tango quest? Your pics are sooo beautiful love them! Thank you in advance! :)

WHAT just checked my GPU turns out TW2 is roasting it alive....it's 95C when playing TW2, was only 80C when playing TW3 :( :( :( :(

EDIT: Turned on VSync and it's about 85C, slightly better.

Last edited:
You don't get a one way ticket to the lake

Eskel cleans UMA's vomit from Yennefer (I can see something in the making between those two ;) )

You get to enjoy hot wolf on deer action

And that's about it, I think.

So Yen isn't mad that you slept with Triss if you romance her?

I didn't mind that confrontation the first time but looking back it was basically the ownly time you talk about Triss with Yen and you can't even say that you're together now if you romanced her. It's either apologize for sleeping Triss (even though you still are) or take neutral options saying you won't grovel or saying you lost your memory. Then when you get back from being teleported to the lake all you say is I'm sorry or it was a nice view, literally nothing about Triss.

There needs to be some kind of dialogue option to say something like "I'm sorry how everything happened but I am with Triss now." and then have her react.

So Yen isn't mad that you slept with Triss if you romance her?

I didn't mind that confrontation the first time but looking back it was basically the ownly time you talk about Triss with Yen and you can't even say that you're together now if you romanced her. It's either apologize for sleeping Triss (even though you still are) or take neutral options saying you won't grovel or saying you lost your memory. Then when you get back from being teleported to the lake all you say is I'm sorry or it was a nice view, literally nothing about Triss.

There needs to be some kind of dialogue option to say something like "I'm sorry how everything happened but I am with Triss now." and then have her react.

She is mad because Geralt slept with Triss in Witcher 1 and 2, not Witcher 3. Waiting for the fix :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom