Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile in Kovir.

It is time for final update (or is it ;))

For anyone who don't know what i am talking about ^_^: "I had start to collect all of the fanfiction and the explanation about Triss and Geralt relationship in here for a while. So i just arranged all of it and put it in word and pdf file" also have some explanation about Yen and fanfiction about her (limited)

Thank to @Trireme @Pryce68 @Wasaabii28 @msanx @Scholdarr.452 @Kallelinski for this update ;)

Update detail in page 4
file Word download link: http://www.docdroid.net/6R1u8jm/triss.docx.html
file Pdf download link: http://www.docdroid.net/GmbQ9qO/triss.pdf.html

Wow thanks a lot for putting this together mate. Kudos! It's amazing how awesome can people be in this community.

I have to admit I cringed very hard while reading some of these suggestions, but I was able to read the whole thing.

Last edited:
:smiling2: ooooook

Thanks, you are the best, as always :p
Wow thanks a lot for putting this together mate. Kudos! It's amazing how awesome can people be in this community.

I have to admit I cringed very hard while reading some of these suggestions, but I was able to read the whole thing.

Well if you are in #TY of course you will cringe when reading this :whistle:

Meanwhile in Kovir.
Try to closed eye and think this one in Kovir but all i can see is threesome scene :eredinfacepalm:

So Yen isn't mad that you slept with Triss if you romance her?

I didn't mind that confrontation the first time but looking back it was basically the ownly time you talk about Triss with Yen and you can't even say that you're together now if you romanced her. It's either apologize for sleeping Triss (even though you still are) or take neutral options saying you won't grovel or saying you lost your memory. Then when you get back from being teleported to the lake all you say is I'm sorry or it was a nice view, literally nothing about Triss.

There needs to be some kind of dialogue option to say something like "I'm sorry how everything happened but I am with Triss now." and then have her react.

Yeah seen the Yen romanced version and the scene is very mild. She still has thrown the bed out the window but the scene with Geralt is concilatory.

Yep one of the reasons why i hate Kaer Morhen sections is that there are opportunities like this with 3 dialogue options and not a single one of them allows the player to defend and confirm relationship with Triss.

Nah, that's not my reasoning at all. I love Triss in TW3 and care about her content a lot and the thing is some of these suggestions are just way too out of the picture. :D

#TY or #TT is just a secondary thing. #TeamBoth!

Some are pure fanfiction, some are nice if we can see it in-game :p

Btw, no both, no threesome :devil:

Another good example when a "Both" something from TT & TY is good :). NSFW

I remember that, I think it was called, "Triss takes drastic measures" right?

Very efficient multitasking from our beloved sorceress, she appeals to his heart with the Rose, to his other decision making center with her "assets" and shows she doesn't fear Yen's retribution by using her props.

You can even see they doubled her strength by playing a horn in the painting.

That reminds me, has Triss ever said that to Geralt? even Foltest knew she was in love with Geralt when Geralt asked permission to leave with Triss after the battle but has Triss ever said that besides expressing it?

Good thing that Geralt has said it to Triss at the Docks and how he should've said it a long time ago.

Now that is a good question, did Triss ever said "i love you" to Geralt in games or books ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom