Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
:devil:

Ok. So. A moderator interruption...

We have a rule regarding moderation incidents that says that we don't discuss them in the forums, but I'm about to break that rule. That doesn't mean you can, so please, no follow-up discussion. If you have questions, or concerns, and a legitimate need-to-know, please do so via PM.

This thread has been plagued by an individual using fake identities and creating multiple accounts. We have taken action against a lot of it, but as there's a good chance that this was the person responsible for impersonating Scholdarr, there's a possibility that it may happen again. So if you see suspect posts, which may include sock-puppeting or unexpectedly trolly posts from people you know, please take a quick glance at the join date and post count before assuming someone has gone completely insane.

Your nightmare will never end, more can be find HERE :devil:

Also the trick if you want to try

-use quickbms to extract content0's blob.bundle (make a backup)

-in the blob folder go to \characters\models\main_npc\ciri

-pick the ciri body model you want to replace (body01_waciri_fur.w2ent is the one you want if you beat the game, otherwise you probably want body_01_wa_ciri.w2ent)

-in the quickbms folder, make a folder called ciri_mod. in it recreate the folder structure to ciri's folder (\characters\models\main_npc\ciri)

-in the \characters\models\main_npc folder, find triss

-copy body01_wa_triss.w2ent to your ciri_mod folder (\characters\models\main_npc\ciri)

-use reimport.bat to import your changes to the blob.bundle file, then copy it back to your content0 folder aand dun

We have a rule regarding moderation incidents that says that we don't discuss them in the forums, but I'm about to break that rule. That doesn't mean you can, so please, no follow-up discussion. If you have questions, or concerns, and a legitimate need-to-know, please do so via PM.

This thread has been plagued by an individual using fake identities and creating multiple accounts. We have taken action against a lot of it, but as there's a good chance that this was the person responsible for impersonating Scholdarr, there's a possibility that it may happen again. So if you see suspect posts, which may include sock-puppeting or unexpectedly trolly posts from people you know, please take a quick glance at the join date and post count before assuming someone has gone completely insane.

The priests of the eternal fire have finally captured another doppler.

Genuine question. What is sock-puppeting, in this context? If I don't understand the term I won't know what to look for.

Slightly offtopic, but does anyone know when the modding tools (like REDKit) will be released for TW3? I wanna get in the modding scene for TW3, I made some mods for skyrim but I was kind of late (too many mods already for skyrim haha)

Maybe spawn a generic Triss in Kaer Morhen :p

How would look Triss with loose hair.

---------- Updated at 06:21 PM ----------

Slightly offtopic, but does anyone know when the modding tools (like REDKit) will be released for TW3? I wanna get in the modding scene for TW3, I made some mods for skyrim but I was kind of late (too many mods already for skyrim haha)

Maybe spawn a generic Triss in Kaer Morhen :p
I think after all expansions will come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom