Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or this
Geralt be like "Can anybody remind me not to piss of my lover ?" :lol:

"Sheeesh"

Hahaha or he be the one that gives the reminder to others, Lambert learned it sooner than damn Menge.

Just a thought

WOULD LOVE A LOT MORE TRISS CONTENT! Maybe in new expansion pass or entirely new Expansion pass. A new Kovir region and more Triss content. I'd love to live in my house with my beautiful wife and take a contract from time to time in Kovir. It would suck if after a while all my wife said was "Yes Geralt?"... break my heart.
:sadtriss:

Triss looks stunning in those pictures, Anthonior. Her voice is perfect for the way she looks. Those freckles and the colour of her hair are beautiful features as well. Good captures.

Thanks! I try to capture them while pausing the video on the PS4. I agree, her voice and the looks are perfect, the developers did a great work with Triss and showing her features and expressions with light, the light from a torch shining bright on her face while talking with Geralt at the grannery, then the moonlight enhancing the look of her green eyes with the soft tone of her voice, these examples and others matching really well with her voice acting.

It's not only that I like Triss or that I'm with team Triss (wich as it is with everyone, it's a personal choice) but that I also like what they did with the development...the portrayal of her with the lights, expressions, dialogue, the tone and once again the voice acting. That's why I also agree about some inconsistencies during act 3 and Kaer Morhen because what I get to see with her was enjoyable...thus the captures.

Hehe I like this one, I tried to make a capture like this one but with Geralt and Ciri after their fights. With Triss it's even better..

Letho learned it some min later

Here is your butterfly :devil:

The day i wasted 20 min to find where Triss is standing in Nilfgaard's camp :facepalm:

:pride:That's my Triss.

Last edited:
WOULD LOVE A LOT MORE TRISS CONTENT! Maybe in new expansion pass or entirely new Expansion pass. A new Kovir region and more Triss content. I'd love to live in my house with my beautiful wife and take a contract from time to time in Kovir. It would suck if after a while all my wife said was "Yes Geralt?"... break my heart.

:facepalm2:

You are wrong:
-First, Triss is Geralt's wife
-Second, all she said is "Well?"
:evil:

But the part about Kovir :smile:

Last edited:
But at least that means they have more time to work on it and fix things, giving fans a chance to play the previous Witcher games, read the Witcher books and engage in the Witcher universe. It may be better for us to wait that extra time because they will produce a higher quality expansion with more content - and who knows, maybe they are indeed working on endgame content to fix the "broken" endgame?

Yeah that's true, I'm not disappointed about the time the expansion is coming out, but the time the modding tools are coming out (supposedly after the expansions)

Gerald who really like more, TRISS or Yennefer, there are some choices where gerald can have Cerys?

Although he could have stayed with her too, since she was all the time talking about Yennefer.

Too bad the game ends when the story mode, you no longer have access to Triss, and Yennefer. Even though getting one of the two.

Ciri could follow you if you staying alive and turned into a witch, as in Resident Evil 5, accompanying you in the missions is left, as a way to choose it.

Translation by google..sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom