Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here to steal your 5000th post. :fuss:

---------- Updated at 06:02 AM ----------

---------- Updated at 06:05 AM ----------

I love Triss as much as I love Yennefer, I think she's one of the best characters in the witcher world, I only romanced her once and it was enough to notice all of the inconsistencies, I hope the developers will be able to help ease your pain and fix the problems in it.

Welcome, welcome. If you have any problem with Triss that need to discuss, feel free to share, we will answer them with proper manner :devil:

Don't know if it have been post here before, but i really like this one, by @whitefang131

End game if you romanced Yen, wake up at noon-ish next to Yen in bed, unicorn in the background, Geralt's eyes pan the room and lock onto a drawing/painting of Ciri with Yen, Geralt and Triss, before having a short conversation with Yen (No bloody good at writing dialogue, so if anyone wants to pitch in feel free) and pulling on your witcher's gear for 'just one or two more contracts' before heading out with a hug or a kiss or what have you, and a sad glance at the drawing/painting of Ciri, sliding his Silver sword into the sheath as he leaves, and getting on Roach, and heading out

End game if you romanced Triss (Yeah I don't discriminate, plus both would be relatively similiar) again, waking up in their house in Kovir sometime in the late rhalf of the morning (9 to 11am) with a bit of playfulness (I add this because I assume Yen and Geralt would be a lazier life) with Triss and a joking light-hearted conversation (again, suggestions welcome, don't know characters well enough and I'm gobshite at dialogue) Geralt takes a quick glance at the painting/drawing of Ciri mentioned before, though with Geralt sitting next to Triss, instead of Yen. Triss and Geralt both get dressed as Geralt mentions he have a few contract he need to do, while Triss goes to see the king she now advises. Geralt jumps onto Roach, while Triss opens a teleport, and they part ways for the day.

End game if alone, with Dandelion. Geralt and Dandelion are sitting in the Chameleon, with Priscilla quietly playing a lute in the background, still recovering from her slashed throat, if Geralt attempted threesome, Dandelion is clutching his stomach as he laughs, while Geralt looks to the side, grinding his teeth, Dandelion makes several snide remarks, followed with 'You still talk a lot of shit, Dandelion.' If not, then Geralt tells Dandelion of destroying Avallac'hs lab, or if not that, just telling Dandelion of the lab, with Dandelion chuckling at the former of the events, and stating he didn't trust Avallac'h if the latter occurred. Geralt finishes his drink and stands, bidding Dandelion, Zoltan (who is playing gwent with Dudu) Dudu, and Priscilla goodbye as he steps out of the door, and heads straight to the Passiflora, approaching the woman in charge, and quoting his famous line 'I'm looking for a whore.' Cut to black, or cut to sex scene if that's your headcannon, and then Geralt walking out of the brothel to continue his work as a wandering Witcher.

This idea make perfecr sense IMO
After all the ending slide, the game start it's credit -> after some min, cut to scene above ->continue the credits -> no one can complaint now :lol:
I really like this idea, it would probably even fix the immersion destroyer problem

I really like this idea, it would probably even fix the immersion destroyer problem

Yep, it make perfect sense when after credit, Geralt pop up at Kaer Mohen with the note "His adventure has end, all character disappear. If you want to meet them again, press new game". Since all of us have already see the end of his adventure's cutscene ;)

For now one slide for all 3 game is...not enough

Wow, that's a great post, I've somehow not seen it before. I like it especially because all 3 endings are desirable endings depending on the player's point of view - maybe the player feels Geralt truly loves Triss and wants to spend all his time with her, or maybe the player feels that his true love is actually Yennefer and he owes his life to her, or maybe (for the weird ones haha) the player feels Geralt needs to live a Witcher's life - free from emotional responsibility and involvement with lovers, alone and wandering around the world doing his job.

Well of course you missed it because...it post in Yennefer's topic :evil:

Last edited:
Don't know if it have been post here before, but i really like this one, by @whitefang131

Wow, that's a great post, I've somehow not seen it before. I like it especially because all 3 endings are desirable endings depending on the player's point of view - maybe the player feels Geralt truly loves Triss and wants to spend all his time with her, or maybe the player feels that his true love is actually Yennefer and he owes his life to her, or maybe (for the weird ones haha) the player feels Geralt needs to live a Witcher's life - free from emotional responsibility and involvement with lovers, alone and wandering around the world doing his job.

Last edited:
I'm here to steal your 5000th post. :fuss:

---------- Updated at 06:02 AM ----------

---------- Updated at 06:05 AM ----------

I love Triss as much as I love Yennefer, I think she's one of the best characters in the witcher world, I only romanced her once and it was enough to notice all of the inconsistencies, I hope the developers will be able to help ease your pain and fix the problems in it.

Well i stole the 4000th post....and nobody has came to my house with pitchforks....yet lol

Anyway great to see people who like both Yen and Triss and hope for the best with these characters, the books and the games do one hell of a job of making some epic characters, and i know a lot here have Triss as one of their favourite characters....so any inconsistency may be magnified greatly for a Triss fan.....hence all the cool discussions going on here.

Well i stole the 4000th post....and nobody has came to my house with pitchforks....yet lol

Anyway great to see people who like both Yen and Triss and hope for the best with these characters, the books and the games do one hell of a job of making some epic characters, and i know a lot here have Triss as one of their favourite characters....so any inconsistency may be magnified greatly for a Triss fan.....hence all the cool discussions going on here.

I'll get you 6000th...I'll get you....:evil:

Yeah even though I didn't want to romance Yenn I still felt really guilty when seeing her reaction after I told her...then I stopped feeling guilty when she teleported me above the lake :evil:

msanx you...you come back :cry:

Time to welcome back party with one NSFW pic :lol:

Yeah even though I didn't want to romance Yenn I still felt really guilty when seeing her reaction after I told her...then I stopped feeling guilty when she teleported me above the lake :evil:
It basically your fault for pushing her off-limit :lol:

I just posted this question in Yen's thread, now let's check things from this side:

Just something I've been wondering... if the devs had decided to do a sequel closer to W2, and Geralt and Triss were still together at the start of the game, how do you imagine Triss's romance playing out?

How would their reunion happen? (assuming everything stays the same and she's not present at the start)
My take is that we'll see that scene that was teased in the trailers, which could be in her house.

And although not a pleasant topic, how do you imagine their eventual break up, if the player decides to go for Yen?

Think re-Union would likely be the same with a more upbeat tone. At warehouse she'd still nervously want to know if Geralt found yen. The responses and her responses would have to change. Next a kiss interrupted by wit hunters as per game. After fight there's option to go somewhere private for re-Union.
I think the rest of her arc could play out but instead of her leaving she wants to stay but still needs final re-assurance that it is her you want(maybe based round rose somehow in way yen's based round last wish)

Always awesome to see you continuing the good fight......and sharing *those* pictures of Triss. Figured i would take a break from the forum, but i still keep track of the discussions going on here.

Only 3 of them so far, since now i only have some leftover pic from Witcher 2 :lol:

All right, here is the real welcome back pic, hope it didn't post here before ;)

This is a second time i pull this trick :devil:

Real one

Well if you don't get the 6000th, there is always the 7000th or the 8000th or the 9000th (it will never end.....all for good reason though).

I like Yen, thought she for the most part was portrayed well, although could of used more interactions with Ciri (but then again the same can be said for Triss....cough*enhancededition*cough), and that quest was tough having to say no to her after she said all that about feeling the same. I stopped feeling guilty when i got to the third act and it was one linear progression where i couldn't interact with Triss and at that point i was like...."that's it!, i don't care about feeling guilty anymore....i feel angry!" lol :)

Anyone here wish that the hair from the Triss alternative was able to be toggled? Not the rest, cause for me the dress doesn't make much sense while in Novigrad, but the hair and the thing on her forehead, they're really good looking.

Anyone here wish that the hair from the Triss alternative was able to be toggled? Not the rest, cause for me the dress doesn't make much sense while in Novigrad, but the hair and the thing on her forehead, they're really good looking.

I'm sure a mod can be made for it, maybe one has been made already.

If not, I'll see if it's possible :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom