Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think both things are equally bad to say in that situation. as you say demonstrating his feeling might have been better.

Now this one some modder can certainly do when Redkit come out :devil:

:geraltsad: Triss?! I thought --
:envy: So did i. But i change my mind
*Geralt walk to Triss then hug her*
:geraltfeelgood: thank you Triss
*Hug end*
:faith: Dijkstra, no offense, but....

Now this one some modder can certainly do when Redkit come out :devil:

:geraltsad: Triss?! I thought --
:envy: So did i. But i change my mind
*Geralt walk to Triss then hug her*
:geraltfeelgood: thank you Triss
*Hug end*
:faith: Dijkstra, no offense, but....

Yep this

Also when Geralt hugs Triss, Djikstra in the background can cross his arms and smile or look away and say "oh brother".....or whatever ideas others came up with (just tossing ideas around).

---------- Updated at 10:43 AM ----------

Yeah I guess it does seem out of place for Geralt to be making a joke after such a relief and in such a happy moment, maybe he reacts the only way he can, by being witty :p

If he keeps making jokes like that, then Triss is going to start thinking "oh why did i choose him when right now i could of been in Kovir" :)

his arms and smile or look away and say "oh brother".....or whatever ideas others came up with (just tossing ideas around).
He could smiled with one tear rolled down on cheek and could say - O boy, how I love love-stories with good endings.

---------- Updated at 01:44 PM ----------

Yeah I guess it does seem out of place for Geralt to be making a joke after such a relief and in such a happy moment, maybe he reacts the only way he can, by being witty :p
She have already friend with bad jokes --> :drunk:

Right, Vesemir said that he have emotions and feelings, so I think for him not so hard express what he feels that moment on docks.

Whatever Geralts reasoning for saying either of those options, well we as the player only get to speculate considering he does have emotions and feelings (it isn't like he has brain damage to affect his limbic system) so maybe even smiling at Triss and saying something better (or what we think would be more appropriate to say) would suit the scene better...obviously it isn't THAT important because it leads to the same outcome (lighthouse scene), but it still feels and sounds a bit out of place imo.

Consider he can be very sad (my sreenshot) when Triss left him, and sometime i see him smile. So i think it not too hard for Geralt to express his feeling :(

Yep don't mind the line much, still make me feel a little annoying....
Yep this

Also when Geralt hugs Triss, Djikstra in the background can cross his arms and smile or look away and say "oh brother".....or whatever ideas others came up with (just tossing ideas around).

With hug this "Thank You" makes more meaning. :wub:

Thank you, thank you, bravo :lol:

-The line "thank you" can take directly from the normal scene, while the animation <--- IMO with Redkit it somehow easy, consider CDPR have made one in fountain scene :whistle:
-Djikstra in the background can cross his arms and smile or look away and say "oh brother" How i can kill Dijkstra now, he is too awesome :cry:

Consider he can be very sad (my sreenshot) when Triss left him, and sometime i see him smile. So i think it not too hard for Geralt to express his feeling
He could say nothing, just come closer, hug her and kiss her - it would show everything he feels right that moment.

---------- Updated at 01:51 PM ----------

it may even inspire him to go back to Phillipa (joking)
Why only Philippa, I don't think he haven't some girl there in mind...

He could say nothing, just come closer, hug her and kiss her - it would show everything he feels right that moment.

---------- Updated at 01:51 PM ----------

Why only Philippa, I don't think he haven't some girl there in mind...

Yep then the scene could cut to Triss' line about Djikstra getting the hell out of there....heck even Geralt could walk up to Triss and hug her then whisper in her ear "thank you" - not the best idea but these are scenes that if they could be changed (had time and money etc), then they should.

Also yeah Phillipas true love is Cynthia! oh how i miss Cynthia......ahh i mean whoops not meant to say that here, but yeah Djikstra is a funny guy (well until he decides to attack Roche), so a quick line from Djikstra could of add some comedic relief to an already emotional scene (if it fits with the scene that is).

I think hug is enough for the time being, the kiss we can do it later in another occasion :devil: It is just a quick hug and Geralt say thank you
*Fight the feel* :p

Yep then the scene could cut to Triss' line about Djikstra getting the hell out of there....heck even Geralt could walk up to Triss and hug her then whisper in her ear "thank you" - not the best idea but these are scenes that if they could be changed (had time and money etc), then they should.

Also yeah Phillipas true love is Cynthia! oh how i miss Cynthia......ahh i mean whoops not meant to say that here, but yeah Djikstra is a funny guy (well until he decides to attack Roche), so a quick line from Djikstra could of add some comedic relief to an already emotional scene (if it fits with the scene that is).

-So to not totally annihilated the choice, i think it should change to:
1. "Hug her"
2. Thank you. I am grateful

-Djikstra, i am his fan, he recognize my choice to love Triss. Then he try to kill Roche :facepalm:

About Cynthia, remember that ***** turn Triss into a stone :realmad: She is lucky i didn't kill her in my Ioverth playthough, but certainly turn her acquaintance to ash (*Sigh* Even she want it :lol:)

About Cynthia, remember that ***** turn Triss into a stone She is lucky i didn't kill her in my Ioverth playthough, but certainly turn her acquaintance to ash (*Sigh* Even she want it )

Hey go easy on her, she helps you in the end (if you select that option), plus i like her a lot.....forget about the Triss/Yen choice, for me it is the Triss/Cynthia choice lol.....but for me Triss wins.....so all is good :)

---------- Updated at 11:14 AM ----------

-So to not totally annihilated the choice, i think it should change to:
1. "Hug her"
2. Thank you. I am grateful

Yes! it isn't too late for the devs to see this hehe... (actually it might be oh well)....good ideas though

Last edited:
Hey go easy on her, she helps you in the end (if you select that option), plus i like her a lot.....forget about the Triss/Yen choice, for me it is the Triss/Cynthia choice lol.....but for me Triss wins.....so all is good :)

Nah nah nah, that ***** only think for herself, first time i see her again i almost unleash Geral's rage, luckily i only punch her acquaintance. So:
-You just following order.
-You want me and you to kill the acquaintance and let me look at the megascope. How noble of you
But do you have any idea my lover need to endure the pain when compress and decompress ?? Bring out your staff bitch, and kill that acquaintance, i forgive you :whistle:

Yes! it isn't too late for the devs to see this hehe... (actually it might be oh well)....good ideas though
:hmm:

Nah nah nah, that ***** only think for herself, first time i see her again i almost unleash Geral's rage, luckily i only punch her acquaintance. So:
-You just following order.
-You want me and you to kill the acquaintance and let me look at the megascope. How noble of you
But do you have any idea my lover need to endure the pain when compress and decompress ?? Bring out your staff bitch, and kill that acquaintance, i forgive you

Ehh it is water under the bridge....plus despite all the struggles, everything is cool afterwards hehe, and yet Cynthia isn't the game except for a possible love letter to Phillipa (not sure it was her but pretty confident). Anyway didn't Cynthia say something like the compression wasn't painful for Triss? (or something like that, i can't remember it has been a while since playing that game). Either way she stays alive and i slaughtered all those Nilfgaardian bastards keeping Triss locked up.......Geralt would slaughter anyone to save Triss :)

Ehh it is water under the bridge....plus despite all the struggles, everything is cool afterwards hehe, and yet Cynthia isn't the game except for a possible love letter to Phillipa (not sure it was her but pretty confident). Anyway didn't Cynthia say something like the compression wasn't painful for Triss? (or something like that, i can't remember it has been a while since playing that game). Either way she stays alive and i slaughtered all those Nilfgaardian bastards keeping Triss locked up.......Geralt would slaughter anyone to save Triss :)

-I remember if we go with Ioverth path, Triss explain when she go to Phillipa's house and find Cynthia, she immediately overwhelm by spell, the pain when she is compressed and then decompress is unspeakable :realmad:
-She get lucky because Geralt success at rescue Triss, otherwise my Geralt will join Radovid's side Cleanse the filthy mage heathens of their unholiness :lol:
-Well i know Cynthia just following order, and she offer to help me in that quest, so no grudge here ;)

Btw, want to ask everyone, what is your priority in Witcher 2? Pursue Letho or Save Triss ?
Letho: Still struggling with your sorceresses?

Geralt: Mhh.. Wanna swap with me?

Letho: Ohh hell no ! I appreciate being my own master. Dont want to be a slave of their lust.

Geralt: Lucky you. Its so complicated.

Letho: Is it? Back then when I kidnapped Triss you seem to know what you want. Hunting around the world to find her.

Geralt: Well its not that easy.

Letho: Tell me Geralt, what had priority when I kidnapped her? To find Triss and get her save ? Or going for the kingslayer? And dont tell me there were no personal reasons for your decision.

^ No, it isn't my writing...

-I remember if we go with Ioverth path, Triss explain when she go to Phillipa's house and find Cynthia, she immediately overwhelm by spell, the pain when she is compressed and then decompress is unspeakable :realmad:
-She get lucky because Geralt success at rescue Triss, otherwise my Geralt will join Radovid's side Cleanse the filthy mage heathens of their unholiness :lol:
-Well i know Cynthia just following order, and she offer to help me in that quest, so no grudge here ;)

Btw, want to ask everyone, what is your priority in Witcher 2? Pursue Letho or Save Triss ?
Letho: Still struggling with your sorceresses?

Geralt: Mhh.. Wanna swap with me?

Letho: Ohh hell no ! I appreciate being my own master. Dont want to be a slave of their lust.

Geralt: Lucky you. Its so complicated.

Letho: Is it? Back then when I kidnapped Triss you seem to know what you want. Hunting around the world to find her.

Geralt: Well its not that easy.

Letho: Tell me Geralt, what had priority when I kidnapped her? To find Triss and get her save ? Or going for the kingslayer? And dont tell me there were no personal reasons for your decision.

^ No, it isn't my writing...

Ehh Radovid is just jealous of the mages and their power lol, but in regards to your question save Triss for me was the priority (ok i am biased but still), after all Geralt cares about the people close to him and that would imo take precedent over tracking Letho.

-Triss gets kidnapped, Geralt tries to track her down
- Chooses either Iorveths or Roches path, with the Iorveth path having more emphasis on finding Triss
- Her getting kidnapped spans about half the game (side story/main story regardless.......whether it was Geralts priority or not is based on opinion, for me it was)
- Goes ape shit crazy on the Nilfgaardians for what they did to her
- Lovers get reunited....yahh!!!

Plus finding her felt so god damn satisfying.

Triss' portal is definitely more fun

p.s. amazing conversation and good observation by Dijkstra about Triss playing d cynical materialist :D

Attachments

• witcher3_2015_08_02_17_30_02_480.jpg
    witcher3_2015_08_02_17_30_02_480.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
It is great, felt more 'complete/detailed/epic' than the Roche path imo (Roche path was still great though and one could argue it felt more like a 'canon' path), also yeah it involves finding Triss quite a lot more than the Roche path

Ah that's good, maybe it's still a good idea for me to choose the more canon path first, next playthrough I will see how it is to focus more on locating Triss. I won't lie though, I'm currently on Roche's path and it's too way hard on the "hard" difficulty :p

Ah that's good, maybe it's still a good idea for me to choose the more canon path first, next playthrough I will see how it is to focus more on locating Triss. I won't lie though, I'm currently on Roche's path and it's too way hard on the "hard" difficulty :p

Hehe well for TW3 i went with the Iorveth path as my canon choice because i liked it better, but honestly both paths are incredibly well done, i mean you are almost getting two games with those two paths.....it definitely is my favourite Witcher game out of the three (especially from a narrative perspective, although W3 is the better 'game' but not so much in regards to the story imo). I actually did my dark mode playthrough with Roche's path because i thought it would be easier (and i think a bit shorter), i only had problems when enemies cornered me, but i got through it in one piece lol. Anyway yeah this game was made for replays, plus you meet some very cool characters on the Iorveth path (but then again Roche's path has Roche!) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom