Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
They can become Radovid's adoptive parents, I mean, he is younger than Ciri, perfectly viable. Triss can teach him that not all mages are evil (only like 99% of them) and Geralt can teach him some ways to turn black ones into mince meat.

Redania becomes paradise on earth. It would be beautiful.

Perfec' ~ CDPR you've found your new writer.

That image cannot form in my brain without almost killing me from perfection.

For those of you who have read the leaked Triss dialogue fixes and/or additions, is there any way that you could comment on their quality and/or length (without any spoilers please). Are they substantive, or just minor alterations? Again, please try to avoid posting them in your response, since I'd prefer to encounter them in-game. Thanks!

Trying not to spoil anything: they are minor additions to give some reactions from Triss, Yen, and Ciri to the player's romance choice. There is not much substance, basically things you would expect to hear. Geralt gives some generalizations to try to explain his choice. Some people are upset about some specific wording that seems to go against history. Most exchanges are short, except for a slightly longer conversation with Triss before the final battle. None of the conversations bring anything new or unexpected, but some express nice sentiments.

Trying not to spoil anything: they are minor additions to give some reactions from Triss, Yen, and Ciri to the player's romance choice. There is not much substance, basically things you would expect to hear. Geralt gives some generalizations to try to explain his choice. Some people are upset about some specific wording that seems to go against history. Most exchanges are short, except for a slightly longer conversation with Triss before the final battle. None of the conversations bring anything new or unexpected, but some express nice sentiments.

Meh, good enough for me. I was pretty content with things to begin with and wasn't expecting much. Glad to hear there is a small addition prior to the final battle.

Meh, good enough for me. I was pretty content with things to begin with and wasn't expecting much. Glad to hear there is a small addition prior to the final battle.

Agreed, but any extra interaction is welcome ~ Very welcome.

For those of you who have read the leaked Triss dialogue fixes and/or additions, is there any way that you could comment on their quality and/or length (without any spoilers please). Are they substantive, or just minor alterations? Again, please try to avoid posting them in your response, since I'd prefer to encounter them in-game. Thanks!

I liked the quality. As for substantive ness, it is on par with my expectations, adding some small reactivity to choice as well as Fixing couple of moments of key inconsistency with dialogue.

The dialogues are very nice and interesting. Could the Dev do more?Maybe depending on time and resources. Will they do more? I have to say definitely. This is just the preliminary materials.

---------- Updated at 12:35 AM ----------

They can become Radovid's adoptive parents, I mean, he is younger than Ciri, perfectly viable. Triss can teach him that not all mages are evil (only like 99% of them) and Geralt can teach him some ways to turn black ones into mince meat.

Redania becomes paradise on earth. It would be beautiful.

Yeah but we already killed the guy. Crap now I have to use my wonderful imagination again.

:areukiddingme: You dying to know about Dijkstra's treasure too, Triss?
No. just here for the coin
Ah, Merigold playing the cynical materialist. I love it

:lol:

:areukiddingme: You dying to know about Dijkstra's treasure too, Triss?
No. just here for the coin
Ah, Merigold playing the cynical materialist. I love it

:lol:

Well in such a situation few would dare say much. Djiikstra is technically in a position of superior power to both Triss and Geralt... combined...
They both depend on him to survive. And both live because he lets them live. She could probably get away with it... but why risk it? The man is one of the most dangerous in the world.

Found a funny bug in The Witcher 2

Accidentally (I swear) clicked the wrong variant in the dialogue with Triss in elven baths to not make love with her :crybaby:
And you know what? Geralt stucked in that place!
There is no escape, Geralt. Love Triss! :wub:

P.S. Sorry if it was already posted here.

Found a funny bug in The Witcher 2

Accidentally (I swear) clicked the wrong variant in the dialogue with Triss in elven baths to not make love with her :crybaby:
And you know what? Geralt stucked in that place!
There is no escape, Geralt. Love Triss! :wub:

P.S. Sorry if it was already posted here.

Just keep waiting, Traitoroche will come to rescue Geralt from that evil sorceress who betray all her friend Triss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom