Triss Merigold of Maribor (All Spoilers) Resurgence

+
I think the secret is more likely to be related to the Lodge and politics, especially considering the rest of the conversation. It looks like CDPR did not have clear plans with Yennefer at the time when TW1 was made, and she does not seem to be mentioned anywhere in the game.

Yeah i think the secret is related to the lodge's political games and nothing to do with Yen.
Personally i think she reacts very genuinely to the news regarding Yen and i think she would have reacted very differently if she'd been holding this secret since TW1.

I think we can universally agree that Triss' gwent card sucks.It almost seems like CDPR made it in the last moment.Why the hell is it melee?All other mages are ranged.
And that quote.The worst one out of all of them :disgust:

I think we can universally agree that Triss' gwent card sucks.It almost seems like CDPR made it in the last moment.Why the hell is it melee?All other mages are ranged.

Yeah, and i wonder, where the hell is that quote? Is this in the games? Is this in the books? Well in W3 she said something to Geralt like "remember Geralt i can take care of myself" but adding this to her Gwent's card is just.......

Should be something like this :p
Feeling dumb because i forgot to change the card from melee to ranged :shuriken:

Yeah, and i wonder, where the hell is that quote? Is this in the games? Is this in the books? Well in W3 she said something to Geralt like "remember Geralt i can take care of myself" but adding this to her Gwent's card is just.......

Should be something like this :p
Feeling dumb because i forgot to change the card from melee to ranged :shuriken:

I think CDPR included a card for her in the last moment and didn't have time to pick a quote for her,so they just used a quote which female love interest says in every silly action flick.I already suggested which quotes could've been used for her in another thread,so I'll just repost them:
“Pox, plague, shit and leprosy! I’m going to kill those cursed idiots!”
"I’m fighting the cause, not the effect."
"For you it’s an adventure. For me, it’s a game in which the stakes are survival."
"I’m not a little girl from a tiny tower in Maribor anymore. Damn it, I’m Triss Merigold, the Fourteenth One Killed at Sodden."
"If the need arises, I’ll stand on the Hill again. Because if I don’t, it will make the sacrifices made the first time futile."
"I will not run away. I will not hide under the skirts of the Lodge."

"For you it’s an adventure. For me, it’s a game in which the stakes are survival."
"If the need arises, I’ll stand on the Hill again. Because if I don’t, it will make the sacrifices made the first time futile."

Can't decide between these two. Sound really good

Time to praise for some modder know the way to change the quote in Gwent's card 8)

Agreed. They should have made her card a 10, ranged and given her the scorch ability since she seemed to use fire magic a lot in game.

Agreed. They should have made her card a 10, ranged and given her the scorch ability since she seemed to use fire magic a lot in game.

Well,I wouldn't go that far.She's the third most powerful mage card in the game,I think that's already too much.

Glad to see these discussions open again! Been waiting since June to play the Witcher 3 again and I can't wait for the fixes to come out.

As for Triss's Gwent card I think the 7 is fine but she should have a passive ability like scorch for example. She should definitely be made a ranged card as well and so should Avallac'h because he's melee too.

I think the fireball image is fitting given the game.
I don't particularly mind the quote either.
Does bother me that they put her as Melee rather than ranged.

Guest 3847602

Well,I wouldn't go that far.She's the third most powerful mage card in the game,I think that's already too much.

He's got a point though, to an extent - all mages should have 10+ cards according to the lore, but it was the matter of balancing I suppose...

---------- Updated at 04:58 PM ----------

I never understood why she's associated with a fire element in TW3.I don't think it fits her personality.

She sets balls of that spy Yamurlak on fire (if you don't let her get tortured), hence - fireballs :D

In TW1 Triss' hair was noticeably darker and less red than Shani's.And now switched places in TW3

Top Bottom