Triss Merigold of Maribor (All Spoilers) Resurgence

+
"Good thing women can be [size=+1]changeable[/size]" :geraltfeelgood:

What? *Throw Geralt into the lake and go back to the ship*

Seriously no woman will stay with him after he droping that line :lol:

This thread is really here for discussion about Triss, the character from the books and games. If you all want to talk about hair cuts and posts pictures of photoshopped fire hydrants, it really, really is best if that's done elsewhere. And there are existing threads over in Fan Art for images, so please also keep this as a discussion thread.

The occasional chatty comment is fine, but it's a bit of a concern when we've got to that stage by page four. I hope you're able to avoid falling into the same patterns that caused the last thread to be locked.

And she grew suspiciously silence when the matter is brought up too
Well, actually in the book, when she was poisoned, she tells Geralt,that can't drink the potion if there's some little magic,she heals with potions of other people,but to heals herself,can only amulets!

About TW1, I don't know,maybe if the potion was without magic,"Only natural ingredients,besides dilute with plenty of water".
About Ortolan''s potion,I agree with the opinion above;)

Found funny differences between dialogues in TW2, in Russian and English.

During Iorveth path, if you saved Triss - dialogue about Roche, and how cool he is, would appear, and after Triss says this ...

...about Vernon - we will hear Geralt respond...

English

Russian

So in English their dialogue is:

:yawn:"Don't pin that mess on me."
:faith:"I don't intend to. You asked..."

...and after translation from Russian we will get this :rofl: :

:what: "So go and kiss your Roche."
:disgust: "Don't speak nonsense."

Who knows - what language was used to write the scenario for TW2? Polish or English?

Last edited:
So in English their dialogue is:

:yawn:"Don't pin that mess on me."
:faith:"I don't intend to. You asked..."

...and after translation from Russian we will get this :rofl: :

:what: "So go and kiss your Roche."
:disgust: "Don't speak nonsense."

What the......i always miss that one. How? After 8 playthoughs (5 on Ioverth path)....

And btw :popo:

So you have occasion for sixth playthough on Ioverth's path. :cheers3:

Haha check it, yeah the dialogue in Russia sound like come straight from romance version that hint at Geralt is jealous :rofl:

While the English version is normal one....

Last edited:
Who knows - what language was used to write the scenario for TW2? Polish or English?
IIRC it was on Polish. TW3 in english.

---------- Updated at 01:36 PM ----------

Hehe, Yeah I played on Russian and when I heard this, it was funny and weird:lol:
In Russian if You were in elven bath with Triss Geralt sounds jealous. But in English just simple conversation.

Oh noooooo....howdy all! Yup, I never left just felt what I brought to the table was bringing more grief than good. We'll see if that trend returns... :)

Been re-reading through the books and I find it interesting, in their first meeting...in the Last Wish story Yen mentions Triss twice in the first 1000 words...she is just waking up, needing a drink and Triss is that much on her mind. I am not alluding
to ANYTHING...I just found that odd. I know its a literary device, per-introducing an important character for later but, I just had to smile again when reading it :)

Last edited:
"If the need arises, I’ll stand on the Hill again. Because if I don’t, it will make the sacrifices made the first time futile."
This quote is sweet! Does she say this in the books?

---------- Updated at 07:32 PM ----------

I think we can universally agree that Triss' gwent card sucks.It almost seems like CDPR made it in the last moment.Why the hell is it melee?All other mages are ranged.
Yeah, this annoyed me too. I don't get why CDPR seemed to slack so bad in regard to Triss in the Wild Hunt.

I love this thread, thank you so much for posting it, keep up the great work and CAN'T WAIT FOR THE PATCH! :D :D

---------- Updated at 10:04 PM ----------

I never understood why she's associated with a fire element in TW3.I don't think it fits her personality.

Exactly, nothing but her hair fits... I would guess fire for Yen, for Triss... Really don't know, something calm, like water. :D

I love this thread, thank you so much for posting it, keep up the great work and CAN'T WAIT FOR THE PATCH! :D :D

---------- Updated at 10:04 PM ----------

Exactly, nothing but her hair fits... I would guess fire for Yen, for Triss... Really don't know, something calm, like water. :D

Because she seemed very calm while killing Caleb Menge. I think fire was good for her, especially since it was used to burn all of those witch hunters.

If there ever was a dichotomous element it would be Fire. It is both destruction and light, it brings both pain and warmth. There are two sides to every coin; Fire doesn't just symbolize one side, it is both.

Like Triss, she show her soft side to people she care about. But you can expect no mercy from her when fighting in battle :)

Lastly, sometimes Love is spoken of as an eternal fire flame.

Top Bottom