Triss Merigold of Maribor (All Spoilers) Resurgence

+
antonus121;n8135550 said:
After the battle at Kaer Morhen when you at the chameleon and you ask her this question "what you thought when you saw me again" and her answer is "Honestly...no not him again". It is a DLC dialogue.

I don't remember this part, but I'm in my current playthrough, and I'm near Kaer Morhen, so I'll check it and answer once I reach there!

ninawindia;n8135670 said:
I don't remember this part, but I'm in my current playthrough, and I'm near Kaer Morhen, so I'll check it and answer once I reach there!

If you want ask Triss this question you must romance her, otherwise the conversation will be unavailable.

Last edited:
antonus121;n8135550 said:
After the battle at Kaer Morhen when you at the chameleon and you ask her this question "what you thought when you saw me again" and her answer is "Honestly...no not him again". It is a DLC dialogue.

It is not from the DLCs, but it is a new dialogue that was added in patch 1.10:
Geralt choice: Putrid Grove, when we first saw each other again…

Geralt: So, there you were in Putrid Grove, and out of nowhere I show up. What did you think?
Triss: Honestly? "Oh no, not him again."
Geralt: Figured as much. You weren't easy to find, you know.
Triss: You'd recovered your memory, found Yennefer. So naturally, I thought the two of you'd--
Geralt: But it turned out my amnesia'd changed nothing. Wanted to be with you before, during, after - always.
Triss: I know that now.
If you did not play the English version of the game, then the lines might have been translated slightly differently (the "before, during, after" part is missing in Polish, for example).

sv3672;n8143680 said:
It is not from the DLCs, but it is a new dialogue that was added in patch 1.10:
Geralt choice: Putrid Grove, when we first saw each other again…

Geralt: So, there you were in Putrid Grove, and out of nowhere I show up. What did you think?
Triss: Honestly? "Oh no, not him again."
Geralt: Figured as much. You weren't easy to find, you know.
Triss: You'd recovered your memory, found Yennefer. So naturally, I thought the two of you'd--
Geralt: But it turned out my amnesia'd changed nothing. Wanted to be with you before, during, after - always.
Triss: I know that now.
If you did not play the English version of the game, then the lines might have been translated slightly differently (the "before, during, after" part is missing in Polish, for example).

Yes it is from the patch, but i am still missing the meaning of that "Oh no not him again" - I don't know who she mean by saying not him again.

antonus121;n8144000 said:
I don't know who she mean by saying not him again.
Triss and Geralt separated between TW2 and TW3. I think Triss thought he will go back to Yen and was trying to move on. Seeing Geralt again probably brought back a lot of feelings and memories and she assumed she might get hurt again, so in that answer I think she is ironically teasing Geralt about the whole situation now that they ended up together and she is comfortable joking about it.

Hamilton1358;n8145200 said:
Triss and Geralt separated between TW2 and TW3. I think Triss thought he will go back to Yen and was trying to move on. Seeing Geralt again probably brought back a lot of feelings and memories and she assumed she might get hurt again, so in that answer I think she is ironically teasing Geralt about the whole situation now that they ended up together and she is comfortable joking about it.

Now I understand. Thank you very much. :)

Even after all these years arriving at Kaer Morhen for Ugly Baby quest annoys me intensely with the lack of Triss and the lack of reflection of my choices.
At least after the patch there's better reflection later once i power through this portion.

First of all sorry for my english, hope you will understand me. I want to make some clarity that you miss about Philippa and Triss.
1. At the beginning of the "The Tower of the Swallow" is written that Philippa slept with the wife of the Count de Noëlle.
2. Triss was expelled from Temeria, so I doubt that she had money for gifts for Philippia, but the count's wife had to have such money.
3, If Philippa had traces after the love affair then on Triss there were no such traces.
4. When two women of nine have an amorous relationship with each other, the other seven are had to know about it, especially if they can read minds.
5. What Philippa did at Triss home at night? Philipa knew that Yennifer would want to communicate with Triss, so she watched her so that they did not say too much to each other, I doubt that she was at that window at the right time, most likely she sat there for a long time and waited.

I actually doubt that Triss had an any kind of relationship with anyone after separation with Geralt, since the author never mentioned any, even at the ball on Tanned, where Triss came alone. The author paid attention to the most of the other characters and mentioned that they have a lover (like Margarita, Philippa(two times), Dijkstra(two times), Coral, Yennefer(many times), Milva(two times), Marty(two times), Yarre in the future, Adam Pangratt, Nimue(two times), Ciri, Regis and others), except for Triss, in fact, she was always alone, even in Wysim where we arrived in the first game.

Last edited:
3, If Philippa had traces after the love affair then on Triss there were no such traces.
Also both Philippa and Triss were fully clothed when Yennefer contacted them (quote)
"Although it was late at night, Triss Merigold was wearing neither lingerie nor her work clothes. She wore a dress for going out. As usual, high collared and closed. [...] Triss was red. Philippa Eilhart appeared in the window next to her, dressed in a dark blue men’s jerkin."

Philippa's outfit was similar to the one she wore in BoE and as Dandelion described, it was "field" outfit. (quote)
"Dandilion glanced at the fourth person present at the meeting, who until then had remained silent. Philippa Eilhart must have only recently arrived in Oxenfurt, or was perhaps intending to leave at once, since she wore neither a dress nor her favourite black agate jewellery nor any sharp make-up. She was wearing a man’s short jacket, leggings and high boots – a “field” outfit as the poet called it. The enchantress’s dark hair, usually loose and worn in a picturesque mess, was brushed smooth and tied back at the nape of her neck."

Last edited:
Top Bottom