Triss powerlight-ability bug in prologue

+
Hi. For preface: sorry for my english - it's not my native lang. -n at school I learned another. D:
I'm bought the game in Steam sometimes ago wanting to have a hassle. In all was so well, but after some attempt restarting new game (three of four times; for some reasons, sry^^""""), I have bug.: when I opened gates for witcher's escape into garrison, effect of Triss magick duel with Savolla gets stuck in front of her face/chest. Some times this bug was disabled in cutscene (sfx too, I was happy, thinking, what it's ended), but after returning in gameplay it was continued.
I'm uninstall (with special utilites for more "clear" uninstall) and reboot pc have this bug in new game again and again. :-/
Clearing of registry keys (regEdit) with word "Witcher" I'm doing too. DirectX and vcredit (all ver.s) was reinstalled. I try differents video-quality settings and it's haven't any effect (you know, in old game, for example Prince of Persia TTT disabling.. I don't know, how it in english, but disabling some option repair white-blur effect - I thiniking maybe it's can help here too..)
I'm play in non-english sound/text, but default OS lang is english (and some anothes).
I'm reading forums and found posts of peoples with retail-ver. (it's dated 2012 and 2015 years and game have different version from 1.0-1.2 to actual 1.4-1.5 ver.) who's too have this bug.
And.. Some important moment: yes, at next meet all working correctly, but.. Sorry, I'm a perfectionist and for me it's in priiiiinciple, I want that all was ideally.. :C
Some screens (I try some possible ways.. If not repair it, but maybe find ways to check why it's happend - maybe last screenshot in Jinny can be usefull).
In anyway thanks for reading. Maybe somebody have some ideas..
P.S. last screen just for fun. :)

Attachments

• 20181218212959_1.jpg
    20181218212959_1.jpg
    401.3 KB · Views: 146
  • 20181218213002_1.jpg
    20181218213002_1.jpg
    430 KB · Views: 147
  • 12345.png
    12345.png
    708 KB · Views: 149
  • 20181202192425_1.jpg
    20181202192425_1.jpg
    504.8 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
You could try rolling back to an earlier driver version of your graphics card.

You could also run the game in compatibility mode (for example for Windows XP or Vista).

Other than that, unfortunately, I have no idea.

I met this bug once. I simply ignored that, in those few scenes doesn't disturbed me so much. Since then doesn't apeared this bug, I don't know why was it there.

Top Bottom