Triss Screenshot Thread

+
Triss and Geralt in painting.

Great screenshots as always. But always the same animations, even though I really like this one I think I should add more, any ideas @0nakita ? since you are the one making all the screenshots :coffee:

Great screenshots as always. But always the same animations, even though I really like this one I think I should add more, any ideas @0nakita ? since you are the one making all the screenshots :coffee:
I don't know what animations You can and and what is possible to add, but I will try.
Is it possible to add hugging from tent
and animation from their discuss of future life in Lighthouse
and discussion of plans in Kovir?
And maybe to let her sit on horse like she does in A Matter of Life and Death, I know this one could be difficult.

I don't know what animations You can and and what is possible to add

Basically everything is possible, but many animations will feel out of place. Like really bad placement, and for example I just copied the tent scene into it and it looks pretty silly that geralt is leaning on a table that doesn't exist. If you just want as many animations for possible screenshots I can just include everything, no matter how broken (placement\camera wise) and immersion breaking it is... For proper mod it's a bit harder to have things that still look relatively normal (most of the time).

Basically everything is possible, but many animations will feel out of place. Like really bad placement, and for example I just copied the tent scene into it and it looks pretty silly that geralt is leaning on a table that doesn't exist. If you just want as many animations for possible screenshots I can just include everything, no matter how broken (placement\camera wise) and immersion breaking it is... For proper mod it's a bit harder to have things that still look relatively normal (most of the time).
Yeah, can You include everything what is possible, because for example, I will use for screenshots the part animation from tent where they both standing.
And thank You for ahead.

---------- Updated at 07:56 AM ----------

---------- Updated at 11:27 AM ----------

Last edited:
Could someone take a few screenshots without the hood? The scene starts at 4:10 when they talk about the masquerade ball. Thank you in advance! :)

[video]https://youtu.be/IkUtB4FbGC0?t=4m14s[/video]

Here it is.

Thank you very much! ^_^

Last edited:
Top Bottom