Triss Screenshot Thread

+
Some new screenshots

Last edited:
Triss Screenshot Thread

Due to a superabundance of screenshots overwhelming the posted artwork in the fan-art threads, separate threads dedicated to screenshots are hereby started. Posts consing merely of screenshots may be transferred to these threads. Fan-art threads are reserved for artwork (give credit if it is not your own) and commentary on posted artwork.

Three pages worth of screenshots and comments have been transplanted here from the Triss Fan Art Thread, to set an example. Apologies, if this upsets anyone, but we needed to keep things in better order, content-wise. Thank you, and carry on.

Three pages worth of screenshots and comments have been transplanted here from the Triss Fan Art Thread, to set an example. Apologies, if this upsets anyone, but we needed to keep things in better order, content-wise. Thank you, and carry on.

Can you please do the same for Yen's topic?

Sooo.. keep improving my modding tools, I can very easily copy scenes out of existing scenes and make a new one. Here is an example, i copied the fountain kiss scene and put it into the default dialog (my companion mod also allows Triss to follow me around, even when fast traveling to other maps) so I can play that scene anywhere.

(the camera angles can be a little odd because they arent designed to be played anywhere, should play it where there is sufficient space :p)

If you guys have any ideas of what I should add, let me know =p (inb4 every sex scene)

Mod: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3axqSlhNHOOQW5ESG1zaW5yMGM/view?usp=sharing

---------- Updated at 12:19 PM ----------

oh, btw, If she refuses to speak and only says the infamous "Well?" you need to type addfact(triss_dd_start) in the console, it will enable the default dialog. I should probably just always force it active.. but idk.. :p

Attachments

• witcher3 triss1.jpg
    witcher3 triss1.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 199
  • witcher3 triss2.jpg
    witcher3 triss2.jpg
    403.8 KB · Views: 349
  • witcher3 triss3.jpg
    witcher3 triss3.jpg
    295.6 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
Sooo.. keep improving my modding tools, I can very easily copy scenes out of existing scenes and make a new one. Here is an example, i copied the fountain kiss scene and put it into the default dialog (my companion mod also allows Triss to follow me around, even when fast traveling to other maps) so I can play that scene anywhere.

(the camera angles can be a little odd because they arent designed to be played anywhere, should play it where there is sufficient space :p)

If you guys have any ideas of what I should add, let me know =p (inb4 every sex scene)

Mod: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3axqSlhNHOOQW5ESG1zaW5yMGM/view?usp=sharing

oh, btw, If she refuses to speak and only says the infamous "Well?" you need to type addfact(triss_dd_start) in the console, it will enable the default dialog. I should probably just always force it active.. but idk.. :p

That looks awesome ! Gonna try it later when I'm at home. =)
Will it have an "official" release on the Nexus at some point ?

Do you have any plan to share your modding tools in the future by the way ? It looks like you're able to do some really neat things. It's quite impressive.

Mod:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3axqSlhNHOOQW5ESG1zaW5yMGM/view?usp=sharing

Wow!
When I will have more free time I will try it! Thank You!

---------- Updated at 05:09 PM ----------

I try to make some screenshot in Dandelion's inn, well should have listened to your warning...
How about Kaer Morhen? ;)

Will it have an "official" release on the Nexus at some point ?
Yeah, but I probably wait until after the next patch. It's going to need to be updated to that one anyway, also might give me some now interesting new dialogs to play with.

Do you have any plan to share your modding tools in the future by the way ?
Possibly, Maybe, I don't know. Atm it's still not a GUI, and I will never release it until it is, but I'm still kinda paranoid that the second I start wasting effort on a GUI they will release a updated red kit and all my work will be for naught. I know they've said they wont, but it wouldn't be the first time they went back on their word.

Possibly, Maybe, I don't know. Atm it's still not a GUI, and I will never release it until it is

The tools could be useful even without a GUI, similarly to these Lua utilities and the ModKit. I am not even sure what utility can be used to extract dialogues like you did with the leak and that cut content near the end of the game. I hacked a script for that purpose that uses the output of inspect_w3strings.lua and inspect_cr2w.lua, but it does not work quite perfectly yet.

I am not even sure what utility can be used to extract dialogues like you did with the leak and that cut content near the end of the game

Well, those things I just did with a hex editor, back then I only used the lua utilities, I had modified them slightly to output the position of items in the file so I could hex edit them.

Now I've pretty much recreated the whole lua utilities in C#, problem with LUA was that as soon as you turn it into text you lose all binary data, so it was kinda useless for any editing purposes, great for viewing purposes tho, still use it to view files and see what I need to change. But for example the mod I linked earlier is made by this script http://pastebin.com/8KYV5pPb (Don't mind the mess :p, still constantly refactoring things and making it cleaner as I figure out more of the files.)

Top Bottom