Triss Screenshot Thread

+
[video=youtube;mDf-DHIRpdc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDf-DHIRpdc[/video]

I tried to extract the dialogue for the entire scene with my script, although it may be incomplete or incorrect:
q309_08.txt

Great mod have been released for Triss.
That how her face looked not in cutscenes.

The gameplay model indeed looks much worse. I did not find it very noticeable (maybe if I played at a higher resolution), although I did see some difference, until I got the empress ending where it is easily possible to see that low quality model from very close in the inn. The mod can fix that, but unfortunately not the "well?".

Now I've pretty much recreated the whole lua utilities in C#, problem with LUA was that as soon as you turn it into text you lose all binary data, so it was kinda useless for any editing purposes, great for viewing purposes tho, still use it to view files and see what I need to change. But for example the mod I linked earlier is made by this script http://pastebin.com/8KYV5pPb (Don't mind the mess :p, still constantly refactoring things and making it cleaner as I figure out more of the files.)

Not a fan of C# and .NET, but thanks. :blushing:

Attachments

• q309_08.txt
    6.7 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:
I tried to extract the dialogue for the entire scene with my script, although it may be incomplete or incorrect:

It looks pretty good, better then mine honestly. Mine doesn't create a hierarchy it just outputs it right away, was still meaning to update my script at some point, but I don't think ill end up doing it, I'll settle for a graphical flowchart of the whole scene :p

Not a fan of C# and .NET, but thanks

Hmm, I think C# .Net is great, can so easily do everything, the framework is really huge. Not the nonsense you have with lua for example where you need to find libraries for trivial stuff. I also generally dislike non strongly typed languages like Lua.

---------- Updated at 10:14 AM ----------

The mod can fix that, but unfortunately not the "well?".

the well is just that the default dialog is disabled, type addfact(triss_dd_start) in the console, aaand fixed... sorta...

It looks pretty good, better then mine honestly.

This is only after some manual fixing of the output, though. The script does have problems with choices that converge, and some bits of dialogue may be out of order, or sometimes even missing. For example, in the attached default dialogue, the new lines from the patch were not correctly moved under their choices, and I again fixed that manually. So, it needs more work.

the well is just that the default dialog is disabled, type addfact(triss_dd_start) in the console, aaand fixed... sorta...

Of course, that is still not great without adding new topics. But the inn is at least a suitable place for playing Gwent if that is added with a mod.

Attachments

• default.txt
    4.4 KB · Views: 195
Of course, that is still not great without adding new topics. But the inn is at least a suitable place for playing Gwent if that is added with a mod.
Managed to do that too, the gwent mod for Triss, although still incomplete, I can play her but if I win or lose I get a infinite loading screen. I have suspicions on how to fix it but I haven't bothered yet.. :p

For example, in the attached default dialogue, the new lines from the patch were not correctly moved under their choices, and I again fixed that manually. So, it needs more work.

The new lines aren't attached to any choice hub yet, so they shouldn't be attached to anything.

By wookoome

Is there a set of animations available that you can let Triss/Geralt play through the console? For instance with Triss holding this fire ball in her hands?

Great work! Should have been in the game in the first place. Thank u for the effort. Did u translate that [kiss] option? Because if it was already included in the dialogue code there may be much more to dig up <3.

I want to [hug] Ciri like every 2 seconds!

Only 1080 because of windowed mode:

NSFW 1.09 romance fix sneak preview

if only

Upper picture, we definatly need that hairstyle for Triss!
[nuff said, i ll not meddle further with those threads]

Top Bottom