Triss Screenshot Thread

+

Really great work, these are wallpaper/post card worthy captures. My favorites are at dusk with the kiss or about to engage in a fight, I like that time of the day and great work with the angles.

---------- Updated at 11:05 AM ----------

---------- Updated at 11:05 AM ----------

---------- Updated at 11:06 AM ----------

---------- Updated at 11:07 AM ----------

---------- Updated at 11:07 AM ----------

---------- Updated at 11:08 AM ----------

---------- Updated at 11:08 AM ----------

Did not notice the details before, although in the game the picture only appears briefly.

In-game it only show the house briefly, so i wonder TheLastWitcher make this picture up or it is a full pic of Triss's thinking when in fountain scene (in the game's file) :)

In-game it only show the house briefly, so i wonder TheLastWitcher make this picture up or it is a full pic of Triss's thinking when in fountain scene (in the game's file) :)

It seems to be the same picture as in the game, but a full size version of it. They can also be seen on the bench in the game. The house looks like those in the Farcorners near Novigrad, I wonder if it is actually possible to find the same place in the game, or if that scene was made only for the picture.

---------- Updated at 09:26 AM ----------

I think I found the house, it is indeed a small building in the Farcorners to the W of Cunny of the Goose near a lake. This area is to the S after leaving Novigrad via the Gate of the Hierarch, and crossing the bridge.

I think I found the house, it is indeed a small building in the Farcorners to the W of Cunny of the Goose near a lake. This area is to the S after leaving Novigrad via the Gate of the Hierarch, and crossing the bridge.
Can You mark it on map?

Can You mark it on map?

It is here (at the green marker):

It does not look exactly the same, though, some bits are missing on the picture, but it is very similar, so I still think it is the same place. Perhaps the picture was made earlier in the development of the game, when not all details were there.

Attachments

• map1.jpg
    map1.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Top Bottom