Triss tweak?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this such a bad thing? Too little Triss is a valid criticism.

I heard about some leaked dialogues, are they bad/cringy/something else?

Or is everyone just a Yen fanboy here? :p

Well yes in the last pages complaints are all from fans of the other woman , so take the hate with a grain of salt. :lol:

The leaked dialogue are seen as ''cheesy'' or ''lore breaking'' from some, honestly i have no problem with that. To each their own.

Why is this such a bad thing? Too little Triss is a valid criticism.

I heard about some leaked dialogues, are they bad/cringy/something else?

Or is everyone just a Yen fanboy here? :p

Well,personally I think that Triss' leaked dialogues are poorly written,but her fans seem to like them,so I guess their fine.

Well yes in the last pages complaints are all from fans of the other woman , so take the hate with a grain of salt. :lol:

The leaked dialogue are seen as ''cheesy'' or ''lore breaking'' from some, honestly i have no problem with that. To each their own.

Funny thing is, lore Geralt can be extremely cheesy when it comes to romance. So I'm not exactly sure why it's a problem.

Like we don't know your reason

before, during, after. Always blah blah

What about wait for the actual fix release then complain about it ?

So if you know the reason why most of us are against it, why the continual "BECAUSE THEY LOVE THEIR OWN WAIFU" argument when we don't really care for pointless BioWare romance, but want actual game plots and other vital areas to be addressed by CDPR? Seems to me you guys require constant reminders.

Please, entertain me. I'm curious.

So if you know the reason why most of us are against it, why the continual "BECAUSE THEY LOVE THEIR OWN WAIFU" argument when we don't really care for pointless BioWare romance, but want actual game plots and other vital areas to be addressed by CDPR? Seems to me you guys require constant reminders.

Please, entertain me. I'm curious.

Well basically if Yen doesn't even say anything in most of the Act 3 i am sure this thread will appear

The Yen content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice :whistle:

Well basically if Yen doesn't even say anything in most of the Act 3 i am sure this thread will appear

The Yen content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice :whistle:

I'm confused. Who mentioned Yen? Did I mention Yen? Are you actually in the same dimension/realm/reality as myself? It's now clear to me that you all simply fail to read posts in their entirety and attempt to categorize anyone who disagrees with you as opposite waifu lovers, regardless as to their actual reasons. Scary tactics.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom