+

Triss vs Yennefer [NOW WITH SPOILERS. Oh, well.]

• I like triss better

Votes: 269 49.5%
  • i like yen better

Votes: 200 36.8%
  • I like tris better, and from a RP point, I would have to go for yen

Votes: 49 9.0%
  • from a RP point, I'd go with triss aswell.

Votes: 25 4.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it, read it in the morning and almost forgot saving it to read again :p

I like the way you make Triss path is complete edition, while Yen one need to read Triss path to complete their content :whistle::devil::evil:

Yeah I hope it works as intended lol. I wrote it this way because I love both Yennefer and Triss and my own preference doesn't matter!

I agree, both is good. :) How could you not love them both...
Before playing the game I thought it would have to be Yen this time because of all the backstory. But it the game I just could not stand being treated like a dog by her. It could be funny once or twice but unfortunately she just can't help doing it all the time. Maybe it is her frustration with being Emhyrs puppy but she should not make Geralt suffer for it. I also was not happy about her not trusting Geralt at all and not having respect or manners when it comes to Geralts friends.
But since I want to see everything I am currently doing a "Yen" playthrough and keeping the Triss playthrough for last (when it has been tweaked/improved).

Triss OFC for many reasons.

Speaking of that anyone can tell me how is that happened that Yen is a beauty in the game while she isn't in the book. Whre is her long nouse, where are thin lips, one shoulder higher then other, hump trases?

How come Triss the youngest most promising, resourceful and BEATY among sorceresses looks like a next door redneck's daughter?

REDs will all do respect you doing it wrong. You should have removed Triss as you did with Shani instead of this, would be better keep it simple with one forced love for Yen.

Last edited:
...:surprised:from he books and also from Dandelion's songs it is known that the lady of Vengerberg is famous for her beauty...so of course she is hot in the game.

I think Triss looks great in the game too...

I just gave you Yen's description by the author. Yen never was famous of her beauty it's impossible for exp hump-lady that is well over 100 years old at list she can't be more pretty that 30-50 years old Triss

For me it isn't about looks. All the sorceresses (at least those with their eyes intact) seem beautiful to me. And its not surprising when you can enhance your appearance with magic...

So.. why did the changed the appearance of Yen? She wasn't that Hollywood type in the presentations.
I don't know and I don't care...

Much more interested in what characters have to say...I imagined Yenn, Triss, Ciri, Dandelion, Eredin and others completely different while reading the books...So, what should I do? Demand a redesign? Just because CDPRs imagination is not exactly the same as mine? :)

So.. why did they changed the appearance of Yen? She wasn't that Hollywood type in the presentations.

Because, Yen's the most beautiful woman in the universe for Geralt. If you play as Geralt, you'll see characters through Geralt's eyes... Yennefer too. And, after Sapkowski's depiction, Yen is not ugly, she has a unperfect beauty.

BTW, which woman in books is despicted as "the most beautiful"? In fact, no one, except Francesca and Ida... but they were elven :)

Last edited:
Triss OFC for many reasons.

Speaking of that anyone can tell me how is that happened that Yen is a beauty in the game while she isn't in the book. Whre is her long nouse, where are thin lips, one shoulder higher then other, hump trases?

How come Triss the youngest most promising, resourceful and BEATY among sorceresses looks like a next door redneck's daughter?

REDs will all do respect you doing it wrong. You should have removed Triss as you did with Shani instead of this, would be better keep it simple with one forced love for Yen.

Geralt was nitpicking using his super-human senses...

And even with all that he found her to be beautiful (if with subjective faults). To all other characters she would appear beyond-human in the looks department. Same for all magic users really, Triss included.

I respect Triss, but she gets easily lead and obsessed with things. She does the right thing, but is often conflicted as to what that is.

So I have to go with Yen. You don't get on the wrong side of her and she is somewhat indifferent to most people and things, but when she does care it is really touching.

As you cannot compare on looks due to sorceress glamours, its all personality (as it should be). Any which way, Francesca Findabair looks a bit odd on her Gwent cards.

Attachments

• francesca_findabair_queen_of_dol_blathanna.jpg
    francesca_findabair_queen_of_dol_blathanna.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
I respect Triss, but she gets easily lead and obsessed with things. She does the right thing, but is often conflicted as to what that is.

So I have to go with Yen. You don't get on the wrong side of her and she is somewhat indifferent to most people and things, but when she does care it is really touching.

As you cannot compare on looks due to sorceress glamours, its all personality (as it should be). Any which way, Francesca Findabair looks a bit odd on her Gwent cards.

It isn't about look only. BTW consider the point that Triss loves Geralt without any genie bussiness, And hey so Yen could magically change her appearance and Triss didn't? Let me remind you that in some cases Triss could beat Yen in magic. That is why Triss was in Lodge, invited as a recognition oh her power. Yen never was invited.

Because, Yen's the most beautiful woman in the universe for Geralt. If you play as Geralt, you'll see characters through Geralt's eyes... Yennefer too. And, after Sapkowski's depiction, Yen is not ugly, she has a unperfect beauty.

BTW, which woman in books is despicted as "the most beautiful"? In fact, no one, except Francesca and Ida... but they were elven

That is all romantic and all but Yen never was the most beautiful woman for Geralt. Remember we talking about Geralt that won't pass anything that could be possibly laid( mutation what you gonna do).

Then they had to cut Triss' romance and let you play as Geralt go straith under Yens hill and be happy that you follow the rules. Pardon I should have added that Triss was the most beautiful among human- sorceress.

Elves are different story

Last edited:
Are you saying Am I not civilized enough? sorry, then. I try doing my best with my english. But if you're saying that writing a different POV from the several they can have, then, my apologize. I'll try to give POVs closer to the previous posts, no matter what they are speaking about.. More civilized this way?

No it wasn't directed at you, I apologize if you thought that. I meant in the future, because we were entering the realm of Waifu Wars

And you know how quickly things degrade when those start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom