+

Triss vs Yennefer [NOW WITH SPOILERS. Oh, well.]

• I like triss better

Votes: 269 49.5%
  • i like yen better

Votes: 200 36.8%
  • I like tris better, and from a RP point, I would have to go for yen

Votes: 49 9.0%
  • from a RP point, I'd go with triss aswell.

Votes: 25 4.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't about look only. BTW consider the point that Triss loves Geralt without any genie bussiness, And hey so Yen could magically change her appearance and Triss didn't? Let me remind you that in some cases Triss could beat Yen in magic. That is why Triss was in Lodge, invited as a recognition oh her power. Yen never was invited.

Triss is infatuated with Geralt, she wants what she cannot have and enjoys the affection of Geralt. In the books, when she is a POV character, he thoughts are physical and not romantic. Her Witcher 1 personality was emulated Yen to manipulate Geralt in his amnesia, either that of CDPR completely messed up her character.

Yennefer was invited, but not by Eilhart. It was Francesca Findabair who was allowed to allocate two seats (Ida and Yen). The Lodge never recruited for power alone, it was a political organisation first and a magical one second. Philippa did not invite Yen due to her personality. Yen was of equal rank to Philippa being on the Council of the Brotherhood of Sorcerers, Francesca being the only surviving member of the Chapter was above them - hence the two seat bribe that Francesca used to get one up on Eilhart by inviting Yen.

Triss has a lot of potential but is very inexperienced. She is incredibly powerful for her age, but think how much magic she taught Ciri at Kaer Morhen compared to Yen at Ellander. When Triss reaches 100, I'm sure she will be better. But right now, she stumbles into power - her famous Merigold's Hailstorm spell was a miscast.

Last edited:
I genuinely love them both and think they're great characters. However, from a pure RP point of view, I romance Yen in my game, because I think that's what Geralt, all things considered, would do--regardless of my own personal interpretation or preference.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who sees it that way as well.

Very hard to decide for me every time i start new game. I feel it is almost impossible actually, they are different, yet they both misstreated Geralt in the past, so i don't have a clean winner or looser here.

Triss is very sweet and Yen is more like a fem fatale, so i like them both equally. I chossen Yen more times thou, simply because Triss is impossible to talk to after the Now or never quest...or at least very limited at talking to her, so i always feel empty in the end... t_t

Yennefer by far, love that attitude of her, takes no shit, goes for her objectives. And she is Geralt true love and Ciri's mother.

Yen was like a mother to Ciri, simply cos she failed in her attempts to be able to get pregnant.Yen wanted a baby , badly..She was ready to kill one of the last dragons and risked whole city dealing with genie just to get a hope to be able to get pregnant :)

And just like any other mother she let Lodge to use Ciri, to be more precise give her to price of Tankred.

Triss failed? Famous Merigold's Hailstorm stopped pogrom in Rivia and no one ever could repeat it.

Last edited:
Yen was like a mother to Ciri, simply cos she failed in her attempts to be able to get pregnant..

Really? Oh Now I'm wondering why adoptive parents decide to take care of children which are not their biological descendent.... I guess that Yen would be nicer if she hasn't accept as her daughter the girl who Geralt had taken under his care.... What's love got to do with it? What's love but a second-hand emotion....

Last edited:
And just like any other mother she let Lodge to use Ciri, to be more precise give her to price of Tankred.

Please keep posting. I'm always curious what will you come up with next. I absolutely love your interpretation of the story.

:hatsoff: :cheers:

Let me remind you that in some cases Triss could beat Yen in magic. That is why Triss was in Lodge, invited as a recognition oh her power. Yen never was invited.

In what cases ? Generally, there is no doubt that Yennefer was more powerful sorceress than Triss, and even Triss admits that in the book (Blood of Elves). Probably because of the fact that Triss was much younger, but still, the fact is a fact. And if it comes to Lodge, it's your complete misunderstanding and I don't want to even explain so obvious things.

@Ghastly30 some people have trouble with understanding the depth of her abilities when reading between the lines, because she showed a very little desire for power. All she used to care about was finding a possibility to get pregnant.

Last edited:
I prefer thinking that, besides the obvious fact that in the books Yen represents a more important love story for Geralt, the games tended to equilibrate it. At the end in W3 I think that Geralt loves both Triss and Yen at the same level: it's not more just a matter of dijin for Yen, it's not more just a matter of amnesia for Triss. A relationship with more than one woman is not new in fantasy; the biggest example I can remember is the relationship between the protagonist of the Wheel of Time series and the three women of his life. It is hard to accept that, since our society is strictly monogamous but in a world where magic could be involved (dijin), amnesias happen, mutated humans exist, etc...It is quite plausible that Geralt could have ended up loving them at the same level.
Said that, it’s strange that I’ve always been attracted to strong and independent women, but I actually slightly prefer from a personal view Triss over Yen, maybe because the latter gave me a (probably wrong) idea of manipulative woman.

Yen was like a mother to Ciri, simply cos she failed in her attempts to be able to get pregnant.Yen wanted a baby , badly..She was ready to kill one of the last dragons and risked whole city dealing with genie just to get a hope to be able to get pregnant :)

Triss failed? Famous Merigold's Hailstorm stopped pogrom in Rivia and no one ever could repeat it.

Having a child is the most important thing in the world to Yen, so therefore Ciri is the most important thing to her. She put herself in huge danger to ensure her safety - the abyssal reach off Skellige, Stygga castle etc. Now these might have been failures, but that is more the genius of Vilgefortz.

As for Merigold's Hailstorm, I said miscast not failure. She was trying to cast Alzur's Thunder, messed up but ended up producing a better effect. Luck does not equate to skill, but she certainly had the raw power to pull off the effect.

My impressions are that Triss tries to help everybody, but struggles to prioritise. She is conflicted but a good person.

So, Triss = everybody's friend, Yen = one or two people's best friend, everyone else crosses the street as she passes

Found this today on reddit, I believe it's the basic concept for most of the arguments of these threads.

Triss vs Yennefer 101 (it had no title but seems fitting)

Step 1) Figure out if the person you're talking to likes Triss or Yen.

Step 2a) If Triss, call her a manipulative, traitorous nymphomaniac who just wants Geralt's D and is willing to do anything to get it.

Step 2b) If Yen, call her a baby-crazy bitch with no friends who leads Geralt around with a collar like he's a broken dog.

Step 2c) Optional: pretend you're a book elitist if you're rubbishing Triss or a johnny-come-lately who thinks the games trump the books when rubbishing Yen.

Step 3) Watch the expletives fly.

Yen or Triss, the Holy Grail

So the promoters had said there would be nothing as big as the Iorveth/Roche choice in the Witcher 3. Now that turned out to be a load of bullshit, didn't it? :)
Clearly there is no bigger decision in the history of gaming than deciding whether you wanna go with Triss or Yen!

Ok, first things first, obviously this is not a global crisis problem, I get it we are discussing a game, but let's examine the problem in some seriousness, which is why I won't bother with stupid jokes like "but oh redhead" or whichever one you find sexier etc. I will instead try to tackle this using the below methodology:

1. What do the books say?
2. What do the games say?
3. Who do I like?
4. What is the morally correct thing to do?
5. What is the correct thing for me?

So as people have repeated here ad nauseam, the books prefer Yennefer.
Yes she's a bitch, yes her relation with Geralt is toxic, yes she had another man while also clinging to Geralt, yes she broke up umpteen times for whatever reasons ranging from serious to silly, yes no one likes her including older and younger Witchers and any of Geralt's other friends including dwarves, yes she was jealous of Ciri, yes she was chastised by even Mother Nenneke but Geralt wants her and her alone and she did actually (kinda) die trying to save him.

Also yes Triss is sweet, yes she's loved by all except that idiot Lambert, yes she's kinda Vesemir's lovely daughter, yes Geralt has a very soft corner for her unlike that for any other, and yes she too saved Geralt's life multiple times and yes she is crazy for him but Geralt does not want him for his woman, he has eyes only for Yennefer.

SO BOTTOMLINE, BOOKS UNEQUIVOCALLY AND UNAMBIGUOUSLY ANSWER YENNEFER
---------------------

But the answer is not so simple, because we are not asking this question after the books.
We are asking this at the end of TW2.

And what has happened between the books and before the start of TW3.
First, both Geralt n Yen have (kinda) died; end of one life, end of the djinn's bind?
Geralt (at least, and perhaps Yen too) had lost his memory and for all intents he and Triss are together; even Foltest acknowledges that enough to grant them both leave (which never happens as Foltest gets assassinated and things take a different turn).

So is Geralt for Triss now?

Your mileage may vary depending on your actions in TW2 and your reactions to certain dialogues as well as your perceptions but I got this feeling playing TW2 that Geralt really liked Triss but from his side they were more like friends with benefits; from her side, she really wanted to be with him but, and this is the point, he was open.
And trust me, I hadn't read the books till then but I still got this feeling that Geralt truly cared for and liked Triss but wasn't really in love with her, so great job with that CDPR!

Having said that he was about to fall in love with her :)
And now, enter Yennefer (or actually the remembrance of her existence and what happened with the Wild Hunt etc.) and things get messy again.
Because you really want to find Yen (and especially if you haven't read the books by then) you have nothing much to go on with because you don't know exactly who or how she is (you only find more about her after the conversation with Letho at the end and by reading the books).

On the other hand Triss has also gone missing and, because you were about to fall in love with her, you wanna find her first - brilliant conflict because you are torn in two directions and are first searching for the other woman! Very well done CDPR, you managed to put me inside Geralt's head without having read the books; amazing writing!

And right through the 2nd and 3rd acts and especially after you have that mind-blowing conversation with Letho (needless to say I didn't fight him, again hats off CDPR for a climax where you don't kill who you thought to be the main villain till then but instead kinda feel friendly about him and have a chat and vodka!) you start getting this gnawing feeling what a darling Triss is!
She so loves you and couldn't have you (no pun intended :) ) in your first life and there she is at it again trying to help you find Yen, really poor girl, she was so close this time!

And then after that succinct character exposition by Letho and the books which you read between TW2 and TW3 YOU CAN'T BUT HELP FEEL, SERIOUSLY GERALT, THAT BITCH OVER TRISS?

SO FROM THE TW2 IT'S A REAL BAD AND DYNAMIC TIE WITH SHIFTING LOYALTIES BETWEEN TRISS AND YEN; ONE A CURRENT ALMOST LOVE AND ONE A REMEMBRANCE.

(I'm discounting TW here because I don't wanna get involved in the Shani angle, we are talking only about Triss and Yen.
But if you wanna go that route, Shani has an even more negligible role in the books, and if Shani then why not Fringilla Vigo (who I'm hoping would be in the Toussaint pack :) ), why not Little-Eye, why not Phillipa Eilhart even (Dandelion's suspicion), or having got to that part in the TW3 why not Keira Metz (she too had a bigger role, books and games, than Shani)? )
---------------------

Which brings us to the interesting topic of who do I like and what I (and not Geralt) would do; as there are 2 ways to approach this RPG, one to make decisions as Geralt would, the other as I, in his place, would.

Subjectively I adore Triss, I just wanna cuddle n bear hug her all day.

Objectively I think she is better for Geralt (who I am playing in my way) and I provide my reasoning here; first Yennefer:
1. Yen and Geralt's relation is really toxic, especially for him.
2. Yen is not a good person, at multiple levels.
3. In all probability, it isn't even love between the two, it's just the last wish.
4. In spite of the wish Yen broke up with Geralt many many times and possibly the only reason she got back finally is because she wanted a child and Ciri came as a package deal and thus their destinies intertwined again.
5. Sex is a very casual thing for both witches n witchers and Yen does it all the time with almost anyone that catches her fancy. Geralt only has a few sexual encounters mostly with likeable persons for likeable reasons and even then he tries to stay as pure as he can for Yen; heck he even turns down Triss multiple times! Apart from this Yen also indulges in a serious relation with the sorcerer Istredd while keeping Geralt on stand-by. And after all this, the bitch has the nerve to ask Geralt again and again if he had other women, and to get upset forever over Geralt and Triss' one-off stand even though Triss loves him and he likes her.

On the other hand Triss is really likeable and noble; some reasons:
6. She has huge feelings for Geralt, and him alone, and still she never seriously tries to drive a wedge in his relation with Yen; asking for the occasional sexual favour is not weird in their world or in their particular hazy friend/love relation and her desperately sorry state.
7. She is universally liked and takes care of Ciri to the best of her abilities, naturally as a caring and loving person and because Ciri means a lot to Geralt; while Yen is initially and for a long time jealous of Ciri and only comes around as she wanted a child.
8. Triss is loyal to all her friends, in particular to the Lodge to the point where she tolerates Fringilla seducing Geralt for the greater good.
9. She is intelligent, honest and courageous enough to get out of the Lodge once the greater good starts to resemble the greater evil.
10. She saves Geralt on more than one occasion and she too almost gets killed for him (and earlier for the common people); she even wishes to die with Geralt, though Ciri cuts her off then.
11. To allege that she takes advantage of Geralt's amnesia would need her to know that Yen was alive, which only Letho knows; and come on she has suffered so much romantically and emotionally, I would give her that one weakness to hold on to a loved one. And again, as I saw it, she never thrust herself on him (only talking TW2) and he was open to decide.
12. She is kind and childlike and good for Geralt who wishes to settle down in some village doing nothing; Yen, I can't imagine like that and she even reads his thoughts and hurts him for thinking that way. In fact even when they are (kinda) dead and in heaven, Geralt and Yen are not fully blissful.

So all things considered after the events of the books and games, I SUGGEST GERALT DESERVES TO BE WITH TRISS AND LIVE A HAPPY SETTLED LIFE SOMEWHERE QUIET.
---------------------

Now coming to the question of is it moral?
Well if you take both books and games into account, and forget things like was it djinn or love etc., Geralt does owe something to Yennefer and Ciri and ideally should not leave them.
However given that Triss is kinda his girl right now and knowing how she has suffered and Geralt's feelings for her, I think THE MORALLY RIGHT THING WOULD BE IF ALL FOUR OF THEM (OR THREE, DISCOUNTING CIRI WHOSE OPINION DOESN'T COUNT HERE) AGREED TO STAY TOGETHER.

But given the kind of bitch Yen is, and also because CDPR decided to play it safe here and not allow the option of 'why not both' (seriously CDPR it's not all about sex, you guys need to think about this option more thoroughly rather than try to be cheesy to avoid the implications and make it sound fun or cheap; you guys have pulled of much greyer stuff than this, it could have been an ideal end!), IF GERALT COULDN'T CONVINCE YEN, THEN I THINK THE MORAL THING IS TO STAY WITH TRISS.
---------------------

Finally I hate talking about morality in matters of the heart; if Geralt loves both but one of them can't understand he should stay with the other.

SO ALL THINGS CONSIDERED, BEING THE KIND OF PERSON I AM, I WOULD HAVE PREFERRED ALL OF THEM STAYING HAPPILY TOGETHER.
SINCE THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE AND SINCE YEN IS A VINDICTIVE BITCH AND SINCE YEN HAS HAD HER LIFE AND, DEFINITELY NOT THE LEAST BUT PERHAPS MOST IMPORTANT, SINCE I LOVE TRISS,
#TEAMTRISS

---------- Updated at 01:56 PM ----------

I prefer thinking that, besides the obvious fact that in the books Yen represents a more important love story for Geralt, the games tended to equilibrate it. At the end in W3 I think that Geralt loves both Triss and Yen at the same level: it's not more just a matter of dijin for Yen, it's not more just a matter of amnesia for Triss. A relationship with more than one woman is not new in fantasy; the biggest example I can remember is the relationship between the protagonist of the Wheel of Time series and the three women of his life. It is hard to accept that, since our society is strictly monogamous but in a world where magic could be involved (dijin), amnesias happen, mutated humans exist, etc...It is quite plausible that Geralt could have ended up loving them at the same level.

even in d real world u cn love two women at d same level and they can be understanding enough to love you back regardless, n bear with d other decently enough - true story
tho i haven't reached there but bcos of reading/seeing spoilers i'm really pissed at CDPR for not having d option of reaching a nice relation with both women, tht wd hv bn perfect for me as it's no one's fault tht both f them love him n tht he loves them back
pls CDPR, if u guys making changes to Triss romance, do hv d option of hvin a good relation with Yen

Last edited:

Your mileage may vary depending on your actions in TW2 and your reactions to certain dialogues as well as your perceptions but I got this feeling playing TW2 that Geralt really liked Triss but from his side they were more like friends with benefits; from her side, she really wanted to be with him but, and this is the point, he was open.
And trust me, I hadn't read the books till then but I still got this feeling that Geralt truly cared for and liked Triss but wasn't really in love with her, so great job with that CDPR!

Now, well said. Agree with you about Triss, still you need to learn many thing about Yen ;)

And prepare for the storm :evil:

Last edited:
So the promoters had said there would be nothing as big as the Iorveth/Roche choice in the Witcher 3. Now that turned out to be a load of bullshit, didn't it? :)
Clearly there is no bigger decision in the history of gaming than deciding whether you wanna go with Triss or Yen!

Ok, first things first, obviously this is not a global crisis problem, I get it we are discussing a game, but let's examine the problem in some seriousness, which is why I won't bother with stupid jokes like "but oh redhead" or whichever one you find sexier etc. I will instead try to tackle this using the below methodology:

1. What do the books say?
2. What do the games say?
3. Who do I like?
4. What is the morally correct thing to do?
5. What is the correct thing for me?

So as people have repeated here ad nauseam, the books prefer Yennefer.
Yes she's a bitch, yes her relation with Geralt is toxic, yes she had another man while also clinging to Geralt, yes she broke up umpteen times for whatever reasons ranging from serious to silly, yes no one likes her including older and younger Witchers and any of Geralt's other friends including dwarves, yes she was jealous of Ciri, yes she was chastised by even Mother Nenneke but Geralt wants her and her alone and she did actually (kinda) die trying to save him.

Also yes Triss is sweet, yes she's loved by all except that idiot Lambert, yes she's kinda Vesemir's lovely daughter, yes Geralt has a very soft corner for her unlike that for any other, and yes she too saved Geralt's life multiple times and yes she is crazy for him but Geralt does not want him for his woman, he has eyes only for Yennefer.

SO BOTTOMLINE, BOOKS UNEQUIVOCALLY AND UNAMBIGUOUSLY ANSWER YENNEFER
---------------------

But the answer is not so simple, because we are not asking this question after the books.
We are asking this at the end of TW2.

And what has happened between the books and before the start of TW3.
First, both Geralt n Yen have (kinda) died; end of one life, end of the djinn's bind?
Geralt (at least, and perhaps Yen too) had lost his memory and for all intents he and Triss are together; even Foltest acknowledges that enough to grant them both leave (which never happens as Foltest gets assassinated and things take a different turn).

And now, enter Yennefer (or actually the remembrance of her existence and what happened with the Wild Hunt etc.) and things get messy again.
Because you really want to find Yen (and especially if you haven't read the books by then) you have nothing much to go on with because you don't know exactly who or how she is (you only find more about her after the conversation with Letho at the end and by reading the books).

On the other hand Triss has also gone missing and, because you were about to fall in love with her, you wanna find her first - brilliant conflict because you are torn in two directions and are first searching for the other woman! Very well done CDPR, you managed to put me inside Geralt's head without having read the books; amazing writing!

And right through the 2nd and 3rd acts and especially after you have that mind-blowing conversation with Letho (needless to say I didn't fight him, again hats off CDPR for a climax where you don't kill who you thought to be the main villain till then but instead kinda feel friendly about him and have a chat and vodka!) you start getting this gnawing feeling what a darling Triss is!
She so loves you and couldn't have you (no pun intended :) ) in your first life and there she is at it again trying to help you find Yen, really poor girl, she was so close this time!

And then after that succinct character exposition by Letho and the books which you read between TW2 and TW3 YOU CAN'T BUT HELP FEEL, SERIOUSLY GERALT, THAT BITCH OVER TRISS?

SO FROM THE TW2 IT'S A REAL BAD AND DYNAMIC TIE WITH SHIFTING LOYALTIES BETWEEN TRISS AND YEN; ONE A CURRENT ALMOST LOVE AND ONE A REMEMBRANCE.

(I'm discounting TW here because I don't wanna get involved in the Shani angle, we are talking only about Triss and Yen.
But if you wanna go that route, Shani has an even more negligible role in the books, and if Shani then why not Fringilla Vigo (who I'm hoping would be in the Toussaint pack :) ), why not Little-Eye, why not Phillipa Eilhart even (Dandelion's suspicion), or having got to that part in the TW3 why not Keira Metz (she too had a bigger role, books and games, than Shani)? )
---------------------

Which brings us to the interesting topic of who do I like and what I (and not Geralt) would do; as there are 2 ways to approach this RPG, one to make decisions as Geralt would, the other as I, in his place, would.

Subjectively I adore Triss, I just wanna cuddle n bear hug her all day.

Objectively I think she is better for Geralt (who I am playing in my way) and I provide my reasoning here; first Yennefer:
3. In all probability, it isn't even love between the two, it's just the last wish.
4. In spite of the wish Yen broke up with Geralt many many times and possibly the only reason she got back finally is because she wanted a child and Ciri came as a package deal and thus their destinies intertwined again.
5. Sex is a very casual thing for both witches n witchers and Yen does it all the time with almost anyone that catches her fancy. Geralt only has a few sexual encounters mostly with likeable persons for likeable reasons and even then he tries to stay as pure as he can for Yen; heck he even turns down Triss multiple times! Apart from this Yen also indulges in a serious relation with the sorcerer Istredd while keeping Geralt on stand-by. And after all this, the bitch has the nerve to ask Geralt again and again if he had other women, and to get upset forever over Geralt and Triss' one-off stand even though Triss loves him and he likes her.

On the other hand Triss is really likeable and noble; some reasons:
6. She has huge feelings for Geralt, and him alone, and still she never seriously tries to drive a wedge in his relation with Yen; asking for the occasional sexual favour is not weird in their world or in their particular hazy friend/love relation and her desperately sorry state.
7. She is universally liked and takes care of Ciri to the best of her abilities, naturally as a caring and loving person and because Ciri means a lot to Geralt; while Yen is initially and for a long time jealous of Ciri and only comes around as she wanted a child.
8. Triss is loyal to all her friends, in particular to the Lodge to the point where she tolerates Fringilla seducing Geralt for the greater good.
9. She is intelligent, honest and courageous enough to get out of the Lodge once the greater good starts to resemble the greater evil.
10. She saves Geralt on more than one occasion and she too almost gets killed for him (and earlier for the common people); she even wishes to die with Geralt, though Ciri cuts her off then.
11. To allege that she takes advantage of Geralt's amnesia would need her to know that Yen was alive, which only Letho knows; and come on she has suffered so much romantically and emotionally, I would give her that one weakness to hold on to a loved one. And again, as I saw it, she never thrust herself on him (only talking TW2) and he was open to decide.
12. She is kind and childlike and good for Geralt who wishes to settle down in some village doing nothing; Yen, I can't imagine like that and she even reads his thoughts and hurts him for thinking that way. In fact even when they are (kinda) dead and in heaven, Geralt and Yen are not fully blissful.

So all things considered after the events of the books and games, I SUGGEST GERALT DESERVES TO BE WITH TRISS AND LIVE A HAPPY SETTLED LIFE SOMEWHERE QUIET.
---------------------

Now coming to the question of is it moral?
Well if you take both books and games into account, and forget things like was it djinn or love etc., Geralt does owe something to Yennefer and Ciri and ideally should not leave them.
However given that Triss is kinda his girl right now and knowing how she has suffered and Geralt's feelings for her, I think THE MORALLY RIGHT THING WOULD BE IF ALL FOUR OF THEM (OR THREE, DISCOUNTING CIRI WHOSE OPINION DOESN'T COUNT HERE) AGREED TO STAY TOGETHER.

But given the kind of bitch Yen is, and also because CDPR decided to play it safe here and not allow the option of 'why not both' (seriously CDPR it's not all about sex, you guys need to think about this option more thoroughly rather than try to be cheesy to avoid the implications and make it sound fun or cheap; you guys have pulled of much greyer stuff than this, it could have been an ideal end!), IF GERALT COULDN'T CONVINCE YEN, THEN I THINK THE MORAL THING IS TO STAY WITH TRISS.
---------------------

Finally I hate talking about morality in matters of the heart; if Geralt loves both but one of them can't understand he should stay with the other.

SO ALL THINGS CONSIDERED, BEING THE KIND OF PERSON I AM, I WOULD HAVE PREFERRED ALL OF THEM STAYING HAPPILY TOGETHER.
SINCE THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE AND SINCE YEN IS A VINDICTIVE BITCH AND SINCE YEN HAS HAD HER LIFE AND, DEFINITELY NOT THE LEAST BUT PERHAPS MOST IMPORTANT, SINCE I LOVE TRISS,
#TEAMTRISS

---------- Updated at 01:56 PM ----------

even in d real world u cn love two women at d same level, true story
tho i haven't reached there but bcos of reading/seeing spoilers i'm really pissed at CDPR for not having d option of reaching a nice relation with both women, tht wd hv bn perfect for me as it's no one's fault tht both f them love him n tht he loves them back
pls CDPR, if u guys making changes to Triss romance, do hv d option of hvin a good relation with Yen

:cheers:

Do you really read all the books? Because if so, then you don't understand much about the relationship between Geralt and Yennefer and about the same Yennefer. Try to read them again, this time without favoring Triss from the beginning, because what you wrote is completely untrue and there is even nothing to do with subjectivity.

Do you really read all the books? Because if so, then you don't understand much about the relationship between Geralt and Yennefer and about the same Yennefer. Try to read them again, this time without favoring Triss from the beginning, because what you wrote is completely untrue and there is even nothing to do with subjectivity.
:mean:

Yeah right,Triss is SO loyal to her friends especially to Yen,Geralt and Ciri
“Over the next few days, maybe even tomorrow, events will occur whose consequences I cannot foresee. It may happen that our competition and rivalry suddenly has no meaning. For the simple reason that one of the competitors will not be there anymore.”Philippa Eilhart narrowed her blue-shaded eyes. “I understand.”“Ensure that I posthumously gain back my reputation and good name. I will no longer be held for a traitor or an accomplice of Vilgefortz. I ask this of the Lodge. I ask this of you, personally.”Philippa was silent for a moment.“I deny your request,” she said finally. “I'm sorry, but your exoneration is not in the interest of the Lodge. If you die, you die a traitor. You'll be a traitor and criminal to Ciri, because then it will be easier to manipulate the girl.”“Before you do something that could be fatal,” Triss said suddenly, “leave something behind for us…”“A will?”“Something that allows us to… continue. To find Ciri. Because we are primarily concerned for her health! For her life! Yennefer, Dijkstra has found some traces of… some traces of certain activities have been found. If Vilgefortz does have Ciri, then the girl faces a horrible death.”“Be quiet, Triss,” Philippa Eilhart hissed sharply. “We are not trading or bargaining.”“I will leave you the information,” Yennefer said slowly. “I'll leave you the information on what I've found and what I plan. I’ll leave a trail you can follow to her. But not in vain. If you will not facilitate my exoneration in the eyes of the world, then to hell with you and with the world. But at least grant me exoneration in the eyes of the witcher.”“No,” Philippa denied the request almost instantly. “That is also not in the interest of the Lodge. You will also remain a traitor and a mercenary sorceress to your witcher. It is not in the interest of the Lodge for him to furiously attempt to avenge you. If he despises you, he will not attempt to take revenge. By the way, he's probably already dead or will die any day now.”“The information,” Yennefer said dully, “for his life. Save him, Philippa.”“No, Yennefer.”“Because it's not in the interest of the Lodge.” A purple fire kindled in the sorceress’ eyes. “Did you hear that Triss? There, you have your Lodge. You see their true colors, their true interests. And what do you think of them? You were a mentor to the girl, almost – as you put it – a big sister. And Geralt…”“Do not attack Triss’ relationships, Yennefer.” Philippa retaliated with her own fire in her eyes. “We will find and rescue the girl without your help. And if you succeed, that's fine, a thousand thanks, because you will have saved us the trouble. You tear the girl out of the hands of Vilgefortz and we will be happy. And Geralt? Who cares about Geralt?”“Did you hear that, Triss?”“Forgive me,” said Triss Merigold dully. “Forgive me, Yennefer.”“Oh, no, Triss. Never.”

And she's SO loyal to her friends from the Lodge that she sold them out to Nilfgaardians.
Also Triss being universaly liked is a total BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom