+

Triss vs Yennefer [NOW WITH SPOILERS. Oh, well.]

• I like triss better

Votes: 269 49.5%
  • i like yen better

Votes: 200 36.8%
  • I like tris better, and from a RP point, I would have to go for yen

Votes: 49 9.0%
  • from a RP point, I'd go with triss aswell.

Votes: 25 4.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not true.

There is a saviour.

A man made of honour and virtue saving men such as Geralt from a life in mage chains.

His name is Radovid.

Support the noble King and together we can make the mages bend their evil knees.

Then burn them.

Caranthir+ Radovid= Dreamteam? I know technically he is a mage as well and a elf on top But they could have freed the world from the lodge:(

In fact her "romance" is analogous to Geralt's fling with Fringilla. Both happened under false pretenses and both ended the moment the waters became clean, with no fall out or impact on Geralt (apart from strenghtening his devotion to Yen). The difference is that there is no fanservice choice in the books.

Man, you are lying to yourself if you really think this is true... Fringilla only used Geralt and never intended to have something with him. Its only her fault that she fell in love with her. It felt good when Geralt dumped her and lied to her at the end. ;) "both ended the moment the waters became clean, with no fall out or impact on Geralt" oh God how wrong you are, Geralt loved and will love Triss since W1, they had real feelings between them, you didnt see it because you didnt have the amnesia Geralt had. And always when you had to choose whether Geralt loves Triss or not you thought of Yennefer. Your opinion was biased in the games. :p

---------- Updated at 06:54 PM ----------

In the books Triss was also just one of his one night stands,nothing more.

Reread. It was one night, but he had feelings for her which were blocked by Yen. He felt something different to her, he says it. Its caused by her being his friend before that. So you are wrong again. It wasnt "one night relationship" in that meaning. He felt something more to her, it was only blocked and he didnt want to accept it. :p

Yes,he loves her as a friend.But from a relationship standpoint Triss was no different from Essi,Iola,Coral and Fringilla

Oh my god, did you even read the books or only asked some Triss hater? Read my comment again: "He felt something MORE to Triss." Just the fact that he actually FELT something means it was something, with those you mentioned it was only need for sex on the side of Geralt. :p Dont argue about the books if you wont use true examples. So far, it seems you didnt even read them :p

---------- Updated at 07:04 PM ----------

At least, she is the only one Yen feels jealous with. As it can be seen from their dialogue before pogrom in Rivia, it is not only because they were/are friends.

Yes, thats exactly the example I would use, Yen knew that the rest was only Geralts need for sex. She knew Triss meant much more to Geralt than friendship. ;)

Oh my god, did you even read the books or only asked some Triss hater? Read my comment again: "He felt something MORE to Triss." Just the fact that he actually FELT something means it was something, with those you mentioned it was only need for sex on the side of Geralt. :p Dont argue about the books if you wont use true examples. So far, it seems you didnt even read them :p

He had an emotional connection with all these women.And actually Fringilla was the only person besides Yen,to whom he proclaimed love:
“Thank you, Fringilla.”“Go.”“I trust you,” he said without leaving. “And I will never forget what happened between us. I trust you, Fringilla. I will not stay with you, but I think I loved you too… in my way.

At least, she is the only one Yen feels jealous with. As it can be seen from their dialogue before pogrom in Rivia, it is not only because they were/are friends.

Hardly.Yen also felt jealous with Tea and Vea.And with the sorceresses on the Thanedd party.And let's not forget that Triss was actually Yen's friend,so of course she took her fling with Geralt more seriously.

He had an emotional connection with all these women.And actually Fringilla was the only person besides Yen,to whom he proclaimed love:
“Thank you, Fringilla.”“Go.”“I trust you,” he said without leaving. “And I will never forget what happened between us. I trust you, Fringilla. I will not stay with you, but I think I loved you too… in my way.

"Fringilla was the only one to whom he proclaimed love" Haha, you seem not to even read what you post: "in my way." those three words speak for themself... ;)

---------- Updated at 07:12 PM ----------

Are you Sapkowski, or something?

Funny that you ask.. Course I am!!

"Fringilla was the only one to whom he proclaimed love" Haha, you seem not to even read what you post: "in my way." those three words speak for themself... ;)

Well,of course he didn't truly love her,because she's not Yennefer,but he cared for her,just like he did for Essi,Iola,Triss and many others.

Yen also felt jealous with Tea and Vea
Only looked at Geralt suspiciously :D

And with the sorceresses on the Thanedd party.
I'd argue. She was rather proud because he was so popular among them. And remember his dialogue with Francesca about Keira.

And let's not forget that Triss was actually Yen's friend,so of course she took her fling with Geralt more seriously.
Sure, I've already said, that influenced a lot, but their catfight in the last book went too far even for friend-jelousy.

Hardly.Yen also felt jealous with Tea and Vea.And with the sorceresses on the Thanedd party.And let's not forget that Triss was actually Yen's friend,so of course she took her fling with Geralt more seriously.

Yea, jealous was bad word. Triss was the only one she felt THREAT from. Or the only one she actually considered a REAL opponent. :p

Well,of course he didn't truly love her,because she's not Yennefer,but he cared for her,just like he did for Essi,Iola,Triss and many others.

Ofcourse he didnt love her. ;) He loved, and will only love two women equally: Yennefer and Triss. ;) He cares for a lot of people, Triss and Yennefer included. Geralt is good at caring for somone, though he sucks at relationships. :p

Because Triss betrayed Yen by taking the Lodge's side.

Of course, but she underlined her wish to see Triss suffering because of Geralt's disapproval. And this was part of her jealousy.
And she was also angry with her back on Thanedd.

Because Triss betrayed Yen by taking the Lodge's side.

Yennefer didnt care about Triss being in the Lodge, she only used it, that Geralt will never forgive her for that. That fight was only because of Geralt: "Dont think you are going to meet a loved one Triss..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom