+

Triss vs Yennefer [NOW WITH SPOILERS. Oh, well.]

• I like triss better

Votes: 269 49.5%
  • i like yen better

Votes: 200 36.8%
  • I like tris better, and from a RP point, I would have to go for yen

Votes: 49 9.0%
  • from a RP point, I'd go with triss aswell.

Votes: 25 4.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yennefer didnt care about Triss being in the Lodge, she only used it, that Geralt will never forgive her for that. That fight was only because of Geralt: "Dont think you are going to meet a loved one Triss..."

In The Swallow's Tower Yen said that she'll never forgive Triss for siding with the Lodge,so she obviously cared about it:
“The information,” Yennefer said dully, “for his life. Save him, Philippa.”“No, Yennefer.”“Because it's not in the interest of the Lodge.” A purple fire kindled in the sorceress’ eyes. “Did you hear that Triss? There, you have your Lodge. You see their true colors, their true interests. And what do you think of them? You were a mentor to the girl, almost – as you put it – a big sister. And Geralt…”“Do not attack Triss’ relationships, Yennefer.” Philippa retaliated with her own fire in her eyes. “We will find and rescue the girl without your help. And if you succeed, that's fine, a thousand thanks, because you will have saved us the trouble. You tear the girl out of the hands of Vilgefortz and we will be happy. And Geralt? Who cares about Geralt?”“Did you hear that, Triss?”“Forgive me,” said Triss Merigold dully. “Forgive me, Yennefer.”“Oh, no, Triss. Never.”

Ofcourse he didnt love her. He loved, and will only love two women equally: Yennefer and Triss. He cares for a lot of people, Triss and Yennefer included. Geralt is good at caring for somone, though he sucks at relationships.

Yennefer didnt care about Triss being in the Lodge, she only used it, that Geralt will never forgive her for that. That fight was only because of Geralt: "Dont think you are going to meet a loved one Triss..."

You ask everybody if they read the books, but you obviously didn't read them. Or you didn't get them at all.

Same here in my POV no one was so close to his heart as Triss from all thous women, and he used Fringilla in some way, and then dishonored her in front of the Lodge.

Nice :) Yes, Triss is the only equal opponent for Yennefer. And maybe it sounds strange but I really hated Fringill immediately from the beginning and wanted Geralt to dump her. She is just so bad character in my POV. Knew she was playing it all.

In the books he loves only one woman - Yennefer.
In books definitely only Yen with all his heart, luckly for as in games he loves them both equally till the scene on docks, where mine Geralts confesses to love to Triss, before that he said that magic gone (I hate this answer).

Of course, but she underlined her wish to see Triss suffering because of Geralt's disapproval. And this was part of her jealousy.
And she was also angry with her back on Thanedd.

Actually, she was not only angry with her. I dont even want to know what did she tell her there since she left right after it :( Yen was really serious back on Thanedd, that only shows she saw Triss as a real thread to their relationship :p

The Witcher 3 reality :D

Oh, really? :evil:

:harhar:

Attachments

• T111.jpg
    T111.jpg
    326.4 KB · Views: 104
  • T222.jpg
    T222.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 134
In The Swallow's Tower Yen said that she'll never forgive Triss for siding with the Lodge,so she obviously cared about it:
“The information,” Yennefer said dully, “for his life. Save him, Philippa.”“No, Yennefer.”“Because it's not in the interest of the Lodge.” A purple fire kindled in the sorceress’ eyes. “Did you hear that Triss? There, you have your Lodge. You see their true colors, their true interests. And what do you think of them? You were a mentor to the girl, almost – as you put it – a big sister. And Geralt…”“Do not attack Triss’ relationships, Yennefer.” Philippa retaliated with her own fire in her eyes. “We will find and rescue the girl without your help. And if you succeed, that's fine, a thousand thanks, because you will have saved us the trouble. You tear the girl out of the hands of Vilgefortz and we will be happy. And Geralt? Who cares about Geralt?”“Did you hear that, Triss?”“Forgive me,” said Triss Merigold dully. “Forgive me, Yennefer.”“Oh, no, Triss. Never.”

She was angry about it yes, but she cared more on what will Geralt think of it. :p

---------- Updated at 07:33 PM ----------

You ask everybody if they read the books, but you obviously didn't read them. Or you didn't get them at all.

Tell me what of it is lie...

---------- Updated at 07:35 PM ----------

Fringilla did a lot of good things for Geralt and Yen.
Haha, she did one good thing-give Geralt the medallion. She blinded Yen and delayed Geralt fom finding her. :p

---------- Updated at 07:37 PM ----------

Well thanks to CDPR we have the games, where Triss is a real and awesome romance option (with some flaws that will be addressed).
So everyone is happy! :lol:

Haha, nice calming talk. ;)

1. Geralt loving Triss and Yen equally
2. Yen not caring about Triss and Lodge
But I'm sure you'll make up some other stuff to support your "correct" views.

1.In Witcher 3, not in the books.
2.Sorry, she cared about it, but more about Geralt caring about it. :p

---------- Updated at 07:48 PM ----------

probably more than Triss ever did

Yea, in the books :p

---------- Updated at 07:49 PM ----------

She also helped Yen escape the Lodge,healed Geralt's leg,gave him important information about Elder Blood,and even afer he humiliated her in front of the Lodge she still voted for Ciri in the end.

All minor things compared to what bad she did. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom