+

Triss vs Yennefer [NOW WITH SPOILERS. Oh, well.]

• I like triss better

Votes: 269 49.5%
  • i like yen better

Votes: 200 36.8%
  • I like tris better, and from a RP point, I would have to go for yen

Votes: 49 9.0%
  • from a RP point, I'd go with triss aswell.

Votes: 25 4.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that by the end of the books she grown out of it.But CDPR clearly didn't think so.
Yeah, whole world can change but not Triss obsession towards Geralt :) And by the end of the books she is still the same, even worse. Now she is brave enough to argue with Yennefer ^_^

Just saying, she did give up whatever they had on KM when she had him call Yen for Ciri's sake...

So...
Give up you say? Then what about that whining while they were traveling with Ciri to Melitele temple? OK. She was sick. But clearly she still thinks about him every night ^_^

---------- Updated at 09:54 AM ----------

In TW2.
And in TW1, ofc if you chose her.
@Lilic was saying about books obviously --__--

Me ending was best ending (Sorry if my opinion does't suits the one of yours). Geralt said to bugger off to both Triss and Yennefer. And walk away to be a man of the world again. White Wolf is a lone stranger and always will be. (But it is fine if Dandelion and Zoltan pop up sometimes)

The end.
And you made all three of them unhappy. How wise of you. :angry2::disgust::areukiddingme:

Me ending was best ending (Sorry if my opinion does't suits the one of yours). Geralt said to bugger off to both Triss and Yennefer. And walk away to be a man of the world again. White Wolf is a lone stranger and always will be. (But it is fine if Dandelion and Zoltan pop up sometimes)

The end.

Well you have your points. After all Geralt banged the WORLD , so i don't think he will be alone for a long time.

He knows how to get some ''comfort'' wen he feels the need. :lol:

Really? Because they were friends? I thought it was because Yennefer is a hm... bad person and Triss is good. But you opened my eyes thank you my hero :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom