Triss "Well ?" bug in Kaer Trolde ?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Triss "Well ?" bug in Kaer Trolde ?

Hi !

It hasn't been considered as a bug yet, but I just get the official game guide and it makes me think it could be one.
After everyone arrives in Skellige in Act 3, the game guide mentions that you can have a romantic conversations depending on who you've romanced.
But we can't (if we have romanced Triss , I didn't try the Yen's romance). She keeps saying "well ?" and there is absolutely no conversation.
Could it be a bug ? Or it's just an error from the game guide ?

Thanks !

Then I'd say it's a bug. Someone from CDPR needs to check on this. Here is a scan (best I could do) of the page that mentions it.

Last edited:
I just skimmed through my guide and it's quite clear that in order to have a romantic conversation you must have said I love you and completely turned down Yennifer. If you didn't you'd have no more conversations.

I just skimmed through my guide and it's quite clear that in order to have a romantic conversation you must have said I love you and completely turned down Yennifer. If you didn't you'd have no more conversations.

I have done this, No relationship conversations with Yenn AT ALL, and I get "Well?" on the ship at Kaer Trolde.

Last edited:
Then I'd say it's a bug. Someone from CDPR needs to check on this. Here is a scan (best I could do) of the page that mentions it.

Attachments

• Witcher32.jpg
    Witcher32.jpg
    403.2 KB · Views: 138

That's the point, 'cause don't worry, we all did this ! But nope. No conversations.
There's also another part with issues :
When we come back to Kaer Morhen with Ciri (before the Battle), the guide says (thanks @vcook10 for the quotes) :
" Yennefer embraces and kisses you, whether you are romantically involved with her or not"
"Triss exchanges pleasantries with you, more knowingly if you are romantically involved with her at this time."
"Triss and Yennefer look at each other if you've decided to court both ladies, and not choosen a romantic interest."

I don't know about the other situations, but if you've romanced Triss and only Triss, I don't remember anything close to "Triss exchanges pleasantries with you, more knowingly if you are romantically involved with her at this time.".

Again, it can be a mistake from the guide, not a bug. But it will be nice to have a clear answer.

Under "Questing Decisions" for those who can't find the text immediately.
But yea there was nothing close to this kind of interaction with Triss in Kaer Trolde and I have done 4 playthroughs where I romanced her so it's either a mistake on the guide's part or a bug.

This all has been done in two PT, all the time she on the ship say only "Well".

Well (^^), I think everyone has the same problem.

Probably. I can understand the frustration. If it's a mistake in the guide we just need an answer and imo not that big of a deal. I've romanced her and I haven't got there yet.

It's actually two issues, because there is also the arrival at Kaer Morhen. Here :

When we come back to Kaer Morhen with Ciri (before the Battle), the guide says (thanks @vcook10 for the quotes) :
" Yennefer embraces and kisses you, whether you are romantically involved with her or not"
"Triss exchanges pleasantries with you, more knowingly if you are romantically involved with her at this time."
"Triss and Yennefer look at each other if you've decided to court both ladies, and not choosen a romantic interest."
I don't know about the other situations, but if you've romanced Triss and only Triss, I don't remember anything close to "Triss exchanges pleasantries with you, more knowingly if you are romantically involved with her at this time.".

We'll see...

It's actually two issues, because there is also the arrival at Kaer Morhen. Here :

We'll see...

Two issues? Maybe one of these is a bug as I am with that poster in not remembering Triss being any different when you return to Kaer Morhen romanced or not. Would be nice if dev told us if these are just mistakes in the guide or bugs. Who created the guide? Maybe they are known for making mistakes in their guides.

Right. Seems there are a lot of issues with the Triss Romance...

---------- Updated at 10:27 PM ----------

So, I'm in my second playthrough and I have been able to check this :
When we come back to Kaer Morhen with Ciri (before the Battle), the guide says :

Not. One. Bit.

I find it very strange that you're unable to enter a conversation of any kind with Triss, while she is on the boat. I mean you can talk to anyone else, even Margerita, but there isn't even an option to talk to Triss. I hope it's a bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom