Triss "Well ?" bug in Kaer Trolde ?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least it is something. I mean it gives some hope that there should be something more in these scenes and it's not just a guide bug. Even despite I still enjoyed the Triss-Geralt romance, as some pointed it out - it still can be done better. ;) So it would be nice to get this "even better" when I start my second playthrough.

Just wanted to chime in on this. It's not a bug and it works as intended. Triss and Yennefer have dialogue options on the ship only if we romance both of them. If we pursue just one, then there's no interaction on the boat. This will be addressed in the e-guide and in the re-print of the guide.

Apologies about the confusion.

Just wanted to chime in on this. It's not a bug and it works as intended. Triss and Yennefer have dialogue options on the ship only if we romance both of them. If we pursue just one, then there's no interaction on the boat. This will be addressed in the e-guide and in the re-print of the guide.

If it's not, it should be. I mean, it just doesn't make sense that you can talk to anyone but her. Yes, the other sorceresses don't have anything interesting to say BUT they all talk to you. Triss just ignores you. Overall, there is this alarming lack of... any kind of interaction between Geralt, and Triss before the final battle. If she weren't there, you wouldn't even notice.

If it's not, it should be. I mean, it just doesn't make sense that you can talk to anyone but her. Yes, the other sorceresses don't have anything interesting to say BUT they all talk to you. Triss just ignores you. Overall, there is this alarming lack of... any kind of interaction between Geralt, and Triss before the final battle. If she weren't there, you wouldn't even notice.
agreed

---------- Updated at 04:55 PM ----------

There are interactions on boat with Yenn. I romanced only Triss.

With Triss i haven't any interactions. Sometimes i cann't even click on her to hear her "Well". Is it possible to fix it?
Add possibilty to give her earring, when we already aboard? Or maybe even decompress a statue?

Attachments

• 2015-06-23_00001.jpg
    2015-06-23_00001.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 54

At least now, we know for sure. Thanks for your answer.

I'm not romanced Yen, but I can get response from her. I romance Triss and she is the only one with whom I can't speak.
Why is such discrimination Triss in game? In game is lack content with Triss!

Damn shame. Anyway good to know for sure, so thx for answer Marcin.

wouldn't it be simpler adding few lines in game, than reprinting the guides?
it would if only few empty lines of reading words satisfies you. Having an actuall conversation that contains emotions expression and fully recorded responses for Triss and Geralt in 7 different languages - not so easy I guess...

Well, I just hope they are aware of our feeling about Geralt and Triss romance and a bit lack of content in some parts of their story, and they are gonna make up to us about it in the upcoming expansions.

btw. I pretty enjoyed their romance in the whole game till the very end (epilog), still, as many people pointed out, there are some moments where it could have been done even better :)

Last edited:
signed

---------- Updated at 01:19 PM ----------

During my playthrough I didn't find earring and statue of Nilfgaard soldier in time. When i found these things - Triss was already on board. I have in quest's inventory both Items, i have active quest, but I cann't interact with Triss. Is it possible to change it? To activate interaction? If I understood correct - there are no need in new dialogues in that case. Just new place for decompression.

wouldn't it be simpler adding few lines in game, than reprinting the guides? :)

Most definitely not. For new lines in the game you'd need the writers to come up with them, you'd have to get the voice actresses of every single localized version back in the studio, you'd have to implement the dialogue into the game properly and then test it. People need to be paid, too.

So, simply adding a few lines in the next print of the guide costs virtually nothing compared to the alternative.

really? they release several additional quests each week, i dont think few lines by Triss would be that problematic...

really? they release several additional quests each week, i dont think few lines by Triss would be that problematic...

Well, it's not like they do everything from scratch with the DLC. Most of it, if not all, was probably pretty much completed before release.

For entirely new lines you'd have to start from 'zero'.

but im not talking about entire new quest.. just one dialogue that would make current game guide stand true to what it says :)

Most definitely not. For new lines in the game you'd need the writers to come up with them, you'd have to get the voice actresses of every single localized version back in the studio, you'd have to implement the dialogue into the game properly and then test it. People need to be paid, too.

So, simply adding a few lines in the next print of the guide costs virtually nothing compared to the alternative.

Depends on how many guides we're talking bout.

You're right about what new lines would entail, HOWEVER:

a) the dubbing companies have 100% a clause in their contract about additional recordings in case of DLCs/expansions and whatnot
b)we are talking about dubbing COMPANIES for the localisations at the very least. Some exceptions are Emhyr and main chars for the english/polish versions who may be freelance'd
c)3-4 alternate lines equal to an afternoon of work tops, as far as DUBBING goes. Multiply that for the no. of languages.

Keira metz does the same to me during wandering in the dark quest... And im supposed to interact with her to continue quest

If thy cant record new lines they should at least recycle some conversation already in game that fit the situation. i even prefer generic conversation then the stupid well that triss say, and by the way i will go triss on every playthrue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom