Trolls. The question I hate to ask.

+
Trolls. The question I hate to ask.

Umm. Does anyone know if the trollslayer achievement at Steam is working?

Iorveth path.

I don't know if I can do this. I'm going to hate myself.

dragonbird said:
Umm. Does anyone know if the trollslayer achievement at Steam is working?

Iorveth path.

I don't know if I can do this. I'm going to hate myself.

Why Wishaman want kill Troll?

On the achievements? If they didn't exist, it wouldn't bother me, but as they do exist, there's a slight sense of satisfaction in ticking off another box. But I feel really bad about this one - it seemed so cruel. I don't think I'll keep this particular game. Poor trolls.

dragonbird said:
On the achievements? If they didn't exist, it wouldn't bother me, but as they do exist, there's a slight sense of satisfaction in ticking off another box. But I feel really bad about this one - it seemed so cruel. I don't think I'll keep this particular game. Poor trolls.

Right, I've got the steam version too - I was just trying to make you feel extra guilty for killing the trolls. I remember hearing it was broken pre 1.35, but I have not personally pursued the achievement.

deadfables said:
Right, I've got the steam version too - I was just trying to make you feel extra guilty for killing the trolls. I remember hearing it was broken pre 1.35, but I have not personally pursued the achievement.

You didn't need to. I felt guilty enough anyway :(

And you'll probably be justifiaably pleased to hear that:
a ) I didn't get the achievement.
b ) In order to try for it, I'd had to switch from offline to online mode for Steam. I then lost internet access for about 5 hours because of some technical hitch at my ISP. Steam's wonderful offline/online implementation means that if you say you want to play online, you can't switch back to offline unless you log on to the site and say you're going offline. So I was locked out of the game completely for 5 hours and had to go out and get a life.

Karma, anyone?

I swear never again to harm any troll.

Top Bottom