Trophies location, I heard about 10 but find only 9 ?

+
Trophies location, I heard about 10 but find only 9 ?

- Act I has Ozrel, Alghoul in Mikul's crypt and Nadir, Drowned Dead by riverside- Act II has one only : (afaik) the Thirsty Vegetation one, some big Archespore.- Act III have : Woref (big wolf but no werewolf) and Moa (Royal Wyvern, ouch, I died again .. hits me too hard, damn !)- Act IV has some Cementaur I forgot name and some Dagon's Priest- Act V has ... two, as far as I know, again : both in swamps cemetarySo, you say there is 10 trophies ? Where / Who is the last one ? Is there another one in Act II I missed ? Where else ?

Ok, yeah, I totally forgot about that one .. Always brought head back to Vincent .. How to forget, Siegfried tells you to do so.Sorry, silly question it was :)

What is the total amout of trophies you can get in the game? Will I be able to get the svarog rune stone, perun rune stone, mahakaman rune sihilll, and the moonblade?

By 'trophies', if you only mean the monster parts you carry on Geralt's belt hook, there are ten. For runes, meteorites, sex cards and the like, see the Spoiler Checklist.

there are 10 trophies, 2 per act after the prologue, if you get them all, you get all the rewards but at the end you must choose a sword, either the mahakaman rune sihil OR the moonblade, you can't get bothalso, the runes you can get other ways, not just as trophy rewards :peace:

Is there a way to carry more than one trophy at a time? Also in Chapter 4, how to get to the Royal Huntsman to turn them in?

No, you can only carry one at a time. However, if you already have one trophy and kill the monster with the other one, don't worry, just remember where you left the trophy and come back for it later, it shouldn't disappear.As for the huntsman, he doesn't appear in the fourth chapter. Instead, you bring the trophies to Tobias Hoffman.

Top Bottom