Trophy Issue [No Man Left Behind]

+
Anyone else having issue with the "no man left behind" trophy? I've got a skellige deck using second wind. I have Sigrdriffa's rite, necromancy and freya's blessing in my deck. I have the tuirsearcch skirmisher and the skalds with which to discard them. I've had the cards in my hand (rite, blessing * 2, and necromancy) and used second wind and said cards all in one turn. I've lost count of the amount of times I've had 5 cards resurrected in one match. Yet the trophy still won't ping. Any Advice?

Last edited:
Try Renew, Sigdrifa might not count.
Tried renew in place of Sigdrifa and I had - 2* freya's blessing, Renew, Necromancy, The tuirsearch skirmisher * 2 and Heymeay Skald * 2 in my final hand. Used second wind and those cards. Still no trophy.
Post automatically merged:

Going to try and see if someone can look into it.

Last edited:
So I've been trying to get the "no man left behind" trophy. I've had 5/6 units played from my graveyard/resurrected numerous times and the trophy hasn't pinged. It was raised that it could be that I was using Sigdrifa's rite rather than Renew. Yet When I replaced it, still no trophy. I decided to track the contract that shows units played from the graveyard to see what was going on. I used Heymeay Skalds and discarded the Tuirsearch Skirmisher. It registered as part of the contract. Great, I thought. Yet no other cards did. Not even the second wind ability. I've played the cards necessary for me to achieve this trophy in one turn; still nothing. I've played and won the match, difficult as that was; still nothing. I'm starting to think this is a problem and the trophy might be bugged. As if it's not registering that these cards are being resurrected, or played from the graveyard; as per the contract. I will give it the good old college try but seriously need someone to take a look and see if this is a problem or indeed offer some advice as how to get this trophy.

Unlocked that achievement by accident today and I didn't even have much resurrect cards in my Deck. Crowmother can be resurrected multiple times and Cards like Morkvarg (Beast Form) and Tuirsearch Skirmisher also seams to count.

Unlocked that achievement by accident today and I didn't even have much resurrect cards in my Deck. Crowmother can be resurrected multiple times and Cards like Morkvarg (Beast Form) and Tuirsearch Skirmisher also seams to count.
going to add Morkvarg to my deck, will see if I can get crowmother (plus alchemy cards). Thanks.
Post automatically merged:

@residual-fuse Threads merged. You don't need two threads about the same thing.
Granted I don't but I wasn't getting anywhere with the previous thread and it seems as though the trophy could be bugged. It says resurrect 5 cards. If it's not counting cards that you use freya's blessing, necromancy or renew on then there's an issue isn't there?

I just tried this in Season of Magic using 2x Necromancy, 4x Freya's Blessing, 2x Sigrdrifa's Rite, and even Second Wind, yet I didn't receive the trophy. I'm forced to conclude that "No Man Left Behind" is not currently possible to obtain. I would recommend they address the problem, but I highly doubt that's ever going to occur when there's another trophy for obtaining leaders (Fantastic Five) that also looks impossible given the current structure of the game. It seems likely that they abandoned this game's trophies years ago. Granted, this is all based on using GOG; maybe the Steam version works.

Last edited:
Try a monster deck and ruehin. I finally got the trophy to ping using him and consume monsters (barghest, slyzard, etc)

Top Bottom