Trouble... Mission - Goodbye Night City

+
Had big trouble with this one. Thought I was doing just the right thing by jumping off the cliff face on the right side to land in the prisoner area. Then would grab the guard and knock him out before carrying the body to the wardrobe on the other side (as was mentioned by the guy you rescue to get access shard). No alarms or full alert indicators. As soon as I open the door i hear alarmed voices ("we are taking fire" "Got hostile intrusion" or whatever) whilst still totally undetected. Quickhack on the barrier to open it up then drive straight out. 0 kills and no detection till driving out. 1 guard taken out non lethally. Then by the time I get to to drop/wait point and finish the gig, Dakota calls up all pissy because I killed guards when I was told not to. (reminder only took out one guard with non-lethal takedown and immediately hid the body)

Reload and do same with one knocked out guard and get same result.

Eventually do it again but ignore guard/shard and force door with 13 Tech Ability stat and it finally lets me complete the mission and get the bonus.

Top Bottom