Trouble with cloud saves

+
Hi! I'm trying to get my cloud save from my xbox to work on geforce now, but it isn't working. when i cloud save from geforce now to my xbox it works instantly, but my game was saved to the cloud on my xbox like 3 hours ago and its still not showing up yet :(

You didn't play on Geforce in the meantime ?
Because as far as I understand it (didn't tried and I could be wrong), you can only import the very last one played (if you have one "more" recent on Geforce, your xbox one won't be displayed).

You didn't play on Geforce in the meantime ?
Because as far as I understand it (didn't tried and I could be wrong), you can only import the very last one played (if you have one "more" recent on Geforce, your xbox one won't be displayed).
I opened the game on my xbox, played for a couple minutes, saved the game, let the checkmark appear in the cloud, closed the game and shut the xbox off, waited 10 minutes, booted up geforce now, its not there :(

I opened the game on my xbox, played for a couple minutes, saved the game, let the checkmark appear in the cloud, closed the game and shut the xbox off, waited 10 minutes, booted up geforce now, its not there :(
Ok ;)
Stupid question, but both game are linked with the same GOG account ? You have the option in settings to enable/disable cross-progression in the game on Geforce now ?
(If not, "maybe" it's like Stadia, is doesn't work for now)

Ok ;)
Stupid question, but both game are linked with the same GOG account ? You have the option in settings to enable/disable cross-progression in the game on Geforce now ?
(If not, "maybe" it's like Stadia, is doesn't work for now)
Yes as i mentioned when i use my gog account on geforce and save it, the cloud save appears on my xbox within 30 seconds. But not vice versa.

Yes as i mentioned when i use my gog account on geforce and save it, the cloud save appears on my xbox within 30 seconds. But not vice versa.
And on GeForce Now, you have the option to enable/disable cross-progression in the settings ?
Post automatically merged:

@Lilayah, please help :giggle:
Can you confirm that cross-progression is available (or not) on GeForce Now ? (about Stadia too)
(I can't find that in the support section)

And on GeForce Now, you have the option to enable/disable cross-progression in the settings ?

@Lilayah, please help :giggle:
Can you confirm that cross-progression is available (or not) on GeForce Now ? (about Stadia too)
(I can't find that in the support section)
The prompt when you press 3 on the keyboard says it is automatically enabled although there is no toggle to turn it off like my xbox has

The prompt when you press 3 on the keyboard says it is automatically enabled although there is no toggle to turn it off like my xbox has
Honestly, I don't know unfortunately :(
I suggest to contact the support directly to have a clear and precise answer > "Contact Us" button (the closest category).

Its ok :)

Honestly, I don't know unfortunately :(
I suggest to contact the support directly to have a clear and precise answer > "Contact Us" button (the closest category).
It forces me to upload a dxdiag report even though i dont have one

Hi! I'm trying to get my cloud save from my xbox to work on geforce now, but it isn't working. when i cloud save from geforce now to my xbox it works instantly, but my game was saved to the cloud on my xbox like 3 hours ago and its still not showing up yet :(
Ever Find a fix to this? i have been having the same exact problem.

Top Bottom