True Skin - Vimeo

+
Thanks for sharing, I can see, that authors put a lot into this. Althoug just from simple logical standpoint - such willing replacing of all body parts, just because it's cool - oh come on! Why would anyone want to sound like a throatcancered smoker with a giant piece of metal on his mouth? I've liked the video, but I really don't see such augmentations in the future, like it's some kind of Apple product which everyone just have to have. Also - being blown by epilepsy-generating-robot - weiiiird.

Thanks for sharing, I can see, that authors put a lot into this. Althoug just from simple logical standpoint - such willing replacing of all body parts, just because it's cool - oh come on! Why would anyone want to sound like a throatcancered smoker with a giant piece of metal on his mouth? I've liked the video, but I really don't see such augmentations in the future, like it's some kind of Apple product which everyone just have to have. Also - being blown by epilepsy-generating-robot - weiiiird.

Welcome to the future. It's weird. And you don't think older generation said similiar things about how people are behaving now? as for augementation, tatoos, piercing, lip injections, breast implants, penis enlargement? There will be a segment of people that will look to change themselves into something else. When the benefits of augmentation is realized, people will start doing it.

Sex robots, you don't believe some dude would do that? have you heard about Real Dolls?

Real Dolls, lol, true that!

Still tatoos piercing etc mostly considered as deviation. Not everyone tatooed and pierced, and that is my point. In video everyone is augment, and not being augmented just considered abnormal. I just, from logical standpoint, don't see that all consumeristic mass of people will start cutting their own limbs and faces for gadgets. Still, looks cool!

Saw that video a few weeks ago and instantly saved it to my hd, because its that awesome.......

Awesome! Thank you for sharing:cool:

The memory backup service is inevitable.

The question is:

Will this facilitate perpetuation or allow personal improvement and cumulative wisdom propagation?

Could you imagine tyrants just uploading into a stronger body? FFFFFFFFUUUUU... :eek:

Top Bottom