Truma Team Missions, DLC/Mode

+
So I made a post a few days ago where I mentioned that we could have a sort of 'mode' like in GTA where you can take a taxi and do fares, but instead of taxis it's flying Truma Team ambulances in the Night City sky, mopping up what bad guys remain at a scene and then delivering the patient(s) to the rooftop of a hospital. I was thinking about it more after I mentioned it and was wondering if it would be an interesting idea at all. It could get stale pretty quick unless there's some sort of story involved, like for example we're tracking the murders of a cult and we're killing cultists at each of the scenes. I think though the most important part of this whole idea is the flying ambulance. I think it could be a really cool mechanic if implemented well, it could lead to some really fun and memorable moments. It would be especially cool if we could walk around the interior and interact with things. I think just a small DLC following a story and using these mechanics would be a welcome addition. Of course patches and further development should come first, but I just can't stop thinking about it.

Perhaps I'm crazy and rambling on like a mad man, but I'd like to hear your thoughts as well.

Also here's my other post where I mentioned the idea:

Top Bottom