Tufo Monster Contract

+
Tufo Monster Contract

Going straight to the point....

Is there a lasting consequence if you do not destroy the Kikimore eggs in the cellar tunnels?
LOL, that Monsieur de Burbeau is annoying and arrogant, I just want a lasting effect to happen to his story.
:cheers3:

I tried both destroying and not destroying them, and the most immediate impact is the extra EXP and money during the quest.

I am more curious about the story, many days forward.
Take for example what I posted here.
Apparently, if you destroy the supports of the basement, the cellar would then collapse and kill the count.

Well, for my part, I tried not to destroy the eggs and finished the quest. Then I moved forward by fast travelling to other regions. My Geralt grew his beard twice already, and when I returned to the vineyard, the wall in the cellar is already repaired and I cannot find the count.
No other NPC chatter found though.

On another note.
What did you do with worker's necklace?
Being discreet and not telling the count gives more EXP and money from Madame Burbeau.
But if you hate cheaters, it's an interesting interaction to see if you spill it to the count.
:thumbsup:

Going straight to the point....

Is there a lasting consequence if you do not destroy the Kikimore eggs in the cellar tunnels?
LOL, that Monsieur de Burbeau is annoying and arrogant, I just want a lasting effect to happen to his story.
:cheers3:

I tried both destroying and not destroying them, and the most immediate impact is the extra EXP and money during the quest.

I am more curious about the story, many days forward.
Take for example what I posted here.
Apparently, if you destroy the supports of the basement, the cellar would then collapse and kill the count.

Well, for my part, I tried not to destroy the eggs and finished the quest. Then I moved forward by fast travelling to other regions. My Geralt grew his beard twice already, and when I returned to the vineyard, the wall in the cellar is already repaired and I cannot find the count.
No other NPC chatter found though.

On another note.
What did you do with worker's necklace?
Being discreet and not telling the count gives more EXP and money from Madame Burbeau.
But if you hate cheaters, it's an interesting interaction to see if you spill it to the count.
:thumbsup:
About destroying the Kikimore eggs I haven't observed any differents...
If you tell the secret of Madam Burbeau to her husband, there will be a special dialogue... But I prefer to keep quiet, because I don't like the husband. And he gets, what he deserves... ;)

Top Bottom