Tuirseach Veteran - Not The Problem

+
Tuirseach Veteran - Not The Problem

I notice you changed the tag back to Support when it SHOULD be a Soldier card.

The imbalance seen on the PTR wasn't because Veterans had a soldier tag, it was because the Beastmaster card had a Tuirseach tag. You were getting 4 point Beastmasters spawning 11 point bears, solid, resurrect-able 15 point bronze with zero interactions.

Why not just change the clan tag on Beastmaster? If it wasn't Tuirseach, it wouldn't get buffed by Veterans and the problem goes away.

I don't see the logic there. A veteran buffs the beastmaster by exactly the same value as he buffs any other tuirseach. How can their interaction be broken while the others are not?

TrompeLaMort;n10444912 said:
I don't see the logic there. A veteran buffs the beastmaster by exactly the same value as he buffs any other tuirseach. How can their interaction be broken while the others are not?

Because the other Tuirseach cards that Veteran buffs don't spawn an 11 point bear to total an non-interactive 15 point bronze card. Make that 16 if you're playing Operator.

The whole idea behind a "Veteran" deck is being able to reliably play your Veterans. As it is, this is not the case.

Top Bottom