Tune in to GWENT Open #2!

+

Dominika

CD PROJEKT RED

After the exciting and long-awaited grand finale of Season 1, we’re back to Season 3! Join us this weekend on twitch.tv/cdprojektred for Open #2 with some new faces:

As usual, we’ll be going live at 4 PM CEST on both Saturday and Sunday, and you’ll be able to claim some Twitch Drops while watching the stream:
  • 2h: 50 Meteorite Powder
  • 4h: 50 Meteorite Powder + Germain Piquant avatar
  • 6h: 1 Ultimate Keg
  • 8h: 1 Ultimate Keg

See you on the Twitch chat!

If the Twitch Drops work the same as the past two times, and I don't see why they wouldn't, it will be necessary to claim a drop you've unlocked (on the Drops inventory page) to start the timer for the next drop.

I'm sure the casters will also mention it like they did last time.

If the Twitch Drops work the same as the past two times, and I don't see why they wouldn't, it will be necessary to claim a drop you've unlocked (on the Drops inventory page) to start the timer for the next drop.

I'm sure the casters will also mention it like they did last time.
Yea still salty i didn't get my cardback drop not knowing this beforehand.

Someone locked Gollum in a cage. How mean. But what's he doing in the Witcher universe in the first place?

The second one looks like an elf, so probably Scoia'tael. The flowers look like lilies and the purple things on chains like amethyst -- not that either of those means anything.

I like the sound of many of the changes to cards. I especially liked the changes to NG; clog deserved a nerf, and the Blightmaker change indeed gets cancelled out by the hyperthin buffs while nerfing boring Ball decks.
My deck even gains a provision since Affan also gets a -1 buff. :D

Lots and lots of buffs in general, which was really good to see. So many of those cards never see play with their current numbers.

Last edited:
Ay, 'twill be fine to have a lower cost for both Mahakam Defenders and Ale! Looking forward to adjusting my Dwarves.

The Jackpot Nerf from 16 to 15 provisions won't solve much and Jackpot will still dominate the Meta.

The Leader Skill feels Imho kind of totally broken, I would had preferred if they reverted it to the way it was before and might increased Jackpots Coin Pouche to 10, 11 or maybe even 12 instead, the way the Leader currently works it should probably be nerft down to a 12 provision bonus like Fruits of Ysgith.

Edit: I also kind of dislike the Mage Assassin fix, I always found it quite hilarious when the Opponent Nilfgaard player did put it back into my Deck and it jumped out immediately again :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Well, that was an interesting ending. I had to look up the VOD after seeing some comments, to find out what exactly happened.

Top Bottom