Tune in to GWENT Open #3!

+

Join us this weekend on twitch.tv/cdprojektred for Open #3!

This time we'll be able to watch the epic battles between the following participants:

The gameplay commentary and other snippets will be provided by:

As usual, we’ll be going live at 4 PM CEST on both Saturday and Sunday, and you’ll be able to claim some Twitch Drops while watching the stream:
  • 2h: 50 Meteorite Powder
  • 4h: 50 Meteorite Powder + Walter Veritas avatar
  • 6h: 1 Ultimate Keg
  • 8h: 1 Ultimate Keg

See you on the Twitch chat!

Hi, the images at the news page (and above) link to old image rather than the current one. (not sure which channel I should point this point.)

and Do we have the Dev Update video before the Sunday final match ?

Last edited:

DRK3

Forum veteran
Arent the Opens usually held at the last weekend of the month/ season, before a patch hits? So why is this one being done now?

Hmm. Seems strange indeed, especially with splitting qualis like that. :think:

Burza did say something today that there will be some kind of news (don't recall about what) during Open, which I suppose might be related -- but it still seems strange.

rrc

Forum veteran
Really excited to see Lined Pockets, Fruits, Imprisonment, Precision Strike to compete with each others on who drew cards for 2-0 and who chooses which leader for Blue/Red coins..

The gameplay as such is not that exciting as it used to be and has become too predictable and even much much faster. The players don't even rope most of the times. Has anyone else noticed this? Most game are played super fast as skillful thinking is not needed much anymore..

Netherless, I will watch as much as possible. I am so sad that Pajabol game is at the end which is mostly at 2 or 3AM my time and I won't be able to see.. good luck to all players.

#TeamPaja

Hmm. Seems strange indeed, especially with splitting qualis like that. :think:

Burza did say something today that there will be some kind of news (don't recall about what) during Open, which I suppose might be related -- but it still seems strange.
Maybe major rework that they don't want to effect the esports arena?

I doubt I'll watch it, but I hope there won't be a tournament-deciding disconnect this time. Or even a game-deciding one.

Looks like SY to me, despite the symbol he's wearing around his neck. I bet the premium will be a bit creepy.
I hope it's NG. I'd love the Vicovaro experiments coming to Gwent.
Mostly because I made a nice custom self-poison archetype for NG back in the day, that I loved (but it was before Ofir expansion... :giveup:)

1629716753923.png
I think this one is extremely obvious when it comes to faction.

1629716816321.png
I guess the first one isn't SY (so NG? NR?) because this one surely has to be.
Looks like Kurt's in this one, on the left. The one on the right is pretty much identical to one of the no-name witch hunters from Witcher 3.

I like the cards revealed on Saturday way better than the artstyle of the Sunday reveal.

I'm not a fan of the Warhammer-like lady with the skull, while I find the siren a great addition. The idea of witch-hunters catching their prey is nice, but the drawings is too cartoonish for my liking.

I like the cards revealed on Saturday way better than the artstyle of the Sunday reveal.

I'm not a fan of the Warhammer-like lady with the skull, while I find the siren a great addition. The idea of witch-hunters catching their prey is nice, but the drawings is too cartoonish for my liking.

I agree. Though the MO card was far better than the SY card. I think the new MO (skulls) would make a nice addition to the crones and provide a bit more interaction there. The NG potions guy could go several different directions. The SK (siren or scylla) is my personal favorite oif these.

I am putting it out now.
The biggest dissapointment the last drop of the expansion could bring would be a NG Legendary that is not a new Vilgefortz, despite the climax of the drops going from one of his underlings to the next. It is kind of ridiculous to think that Vilgefortz is just some 9p card, despite Rience and Artaud being 12p cards (and given what Vilgefortz does to Geralt ... and Yennefer ... and Regis).

I agree. Though the MO card was far better than the SY card. I think the new MO (skulls) would make a nice addition to the crones and provide a bit more interaction there. The NG potions guy could go several different directions. The SK (siren or scylla) is my personal favorite oif these.
The new expansion has some great Monster art, like Rat Catcheress, Gaen Ceann, She Who Knows. This new one does not convince me.

The biggest dissapointment the last drop of the expansion could bring would be a NG Legendary that is not a new Vilgefortz

I don't know, waiting for this SK card... :sad:

Otkell.PNG

I think that first one above is probably NG. Looks like a new poison maker.
Hmm.

"Skilful deck manipulation", spies, and poison as the Price of Power NG themes? Three very different ones, but since the first two already are the third could certainly be as well.

Top Bottom