Tune in to the first GWENT Masters tournament of this season!

+

DRK3

Forum veteran
Congrats to Demarcation, he deserved the win.

Lets hope its the last time we'll see Double Ball and Harmony dominating so much, with a balance patch coming in a few days and an expansion probably also in the near future.

That Oak steal from Nik was smart move. And Derma, Malena Cow Carcass move was clever too. But the last Harmony was tooo heavy. Good game from both!

Anything new? I saw the card art for the 2 cards in the other thread. I know people expected this to be the day they announce the name of the expansion and release date.

We didn't get a name or release date, but we did get a countdown and given one of the casters, in reference too it said, "I'll be saving my resources for the next couple of weeks" I think its safe to assume the count down is leading to the reveal of the next expansion which will be dropping mid to late June.

Where I can see the decklist of each competitiors? I can't find it.

And are there any one get the drop? I already linked my Twitch account with GOG account but didn't get drop.
I will try to watch longer next day.

They show it right at the start of each series.

You can check it on YouTube XP

rrc

Forum veteran
The second day was much smoother and a fantastic viewing experience. The games were great and the casting was great. Congratulations to Demarcation!

Regarding the first day, this pretty much sums it up in a lighthearted way.

Even Burza shared it in Twitter

Twitch drops are lies! I watched the full Gwent Open and didn't drop anything, i was deceived by this propaganda.

Twitch drops are lies! I watched the full Gwent Open and didn't drop anything, i was deceived by this propaganda.

Twitch drops aren't guaranteed to drop, but they do drop eventually. I have received quite a few myself.

Also, make sure your account is correctly linked to Twitch and make sure you're logged in.

Twitch drops aren't guaranteed to drop, but they do drop eventually. I have received quite a few myself.

Also, make sure your account is correctly linked to Twitch and make sure you're logged in.
Yeah, i think i'm just unlucky

Top Bottom