Turn and face the stra. Bug

+
I am in the quest Turn and face the strange. I have undressed Geralt completely, I have dropped everything from the inventory too or put them to a stash and come back empty handed. And when I try to enter to the thing that will activate the mutations, Gerald says the same thing : "No point going in full wearing full gear. "Gotta drop my armor leave my weapons" again and again.

PS. I have complete the game 2 more times. I change to PS4 pro and I can't activate the mutations "Dammit"

I'm having the same issue on PC version. Unequipped everything but nothing does the trick. Real frustrating bug that not many people seem to have posted about.

I did some digging and was able to find the solution for me. You have to unequip every item slot for it to work. this includes slots that were already empty. So for me I wasn't wearing gloves before, so I had to equip gloves then unequip them in order to progress. Really shitty programming if you ask me. But yeah try equipping all your item slots then unequipping them. I hope this works for you!

Last edited:
I did some digging and was able to find the solution for me. You have to unequip every item slot for it to work. this includes slots that were already empty. So for me I wasn't wearing gloves before, so I had to equip gloves then unequip them in order to progress. Really shitty programming if you ask me. But yeah try equipping all your item slots then unequipping them. I hope this works for you!

Damn you are beautiful. Those gloves. Those damn gloves.

I had the same issue. I didn't have gloves with me so I could not proceed anywhere and could not exit the mission too.

Fortunatily when digging more. There actually is a crystal on the right side of the contraptor on the hallway. It's hard to see in the dark, but it's hanging in the wall on the right side wall. When you do AARD to it, it will open the teleport exit and you can get gloves to complete the mission

Top Bottom