Turn Based Combat or Shooter ?

+
Turn Based is more RPG and your leveling up matters then...
It's more 'established' in past RPG games. That's all. It also works for strategy games.

I for one will be very disappointed if combat in '77 is turn based. I have no problem with 'tactical pausing' like Dragonage or Mass Effect.

Real-time with tactical pause combat.

That's actually something I'd like. Free roaming in either first or third person view, and a tactical, turn based battle system.

....But I guess, it will be real time combat like in Dark Souls, with first person option.

I think I'll be happy either way. I wouldn't discard the game if it were turn based. I would only ask them to make it agile and making sense.

I'd like for them to add similar system from Witcher 2, Mars War Logs and Game of Thrones that you don't pause the game but time slows down when you pull out your quick menu. But I'd be fine either way.

I agree- slow-mo is better than tactical pause because at least you maintain the time pressure of a real-time situation.

EXACTLY man! I love you for posting that brother! :D

SLOW MOTION leaves at least that feel of real time preassure and tactical pause suck ass coz you can do everything with no time loss and that is just CHEAP !

I'm assuming that this is meant to be a general discussion of preferences, rather than being about CP77, so moving it to off-topic.

I also can't tell if OP was referring to CP77 or just games in general, but since he posted in the Discussion section I assumed he meant CP77. Oh, well, he will need to clarify...and I think we've had this topic before.

Well, if he was talking about CP77 and returns to explain why he thinks it necessary to ask, I'll happily move it back :)

But judging by the comments so far, I suspect that, regardless of original intent, this is going to be a general discussion about preference between turn-base and real-time, so it'll still fit better here.

Real-time with tactical pause combat.

Or if must be closer to a shooter... A stat based sistem one like the one of new vegas based on skills and stats

Top Bottom