Turning back

+
Turning back

How (you think) will look turning back while you move in tw3?
I'll use as example skyrim
You're happy in your journey walking normally, after a while,you decide to rotate your camera to the opposite side, then press the "go" (walk forward) button, your character instead of turning back as an human it justs misteriously teleport, switching side, without moving his feet
Geralt doesn't know the teleport magic, so he should turn back as anyone, placing his foot on the ground then rotate his body

It won't bother me if he learns to turn back without even moving his feets, I just want the opinion of this stupid spectacular community

Well better the feet than the rivian pendulum. Never seen anything more hypnotic O_O

Jokes aside, I think the only magic we will witness from CDP is the best game ever. Not any nonsense animation, no no.

I think I said this before, but I hope Geralt's normal speed is just walking when I push the left toggle all the way up.
I want to jog and full sprint too, I just don't want to have to softly push the left toggle up just to make him walk at a cool looking pace between jog and full sprint.
i.e In TW2 it was jog, jog and more jog. I could walk but it was tricky to keep a cool walking pace while looking @ the world and trying not to make Geralt jog.
The jogging is nice, but some times I always wanted to just run faster in TW2. Does any one else agree with what I am trying to say here? ;) The only games I can think of that gives us the true freedom to walk, jog and sprint is all the new open world games from Rockstar. I love how real it is, If cdpr can make Geralt look even cooler doing all of this in his own style would be fucking awesome. I have faith cdpr can make it all look real cool whatever that cool is I will know it when I see it. But RED team will have to know it and see it first.:)
Same goes for jumping up/ forward/ hopping/ climbing up/over shit in the world. Damn cdpr has their work cut out for them if they really want to make TW3 shine.
I Keep the Faith they will;)

Last edited:
The jogging is nice, but some times I always wanted to just run faster in TW2. Does any one else agree with what I am trying to say here? ;)

Yup
also i think he will turn back normally:
]

but it's just a fight so we don't know
but if they something like AC movement would be good

Hopefully that doesn't mean that it will be 'automated' like in AC games, I'd like to feel the control over Geralt when fighting.

This, i don't care if it look "videogamy" (uhh i hate that word), the most important thing is if the combat feels right, gives you enough control and is hard or impossible to exploit.

Yup
also i think he will turn back normally:
]

but it's just a fight so we don't know
but if they something like AC movement would be good

I think I lost a solid 5 min just looking at this gif :hatsoff:

Regarding the thread, it is a small detail in a really large game. I agree with Mgec said, the more animations the better, but I don't think I will be too upset if this particular movement animation is not in there, but if it is, even better! :victory:

P.S.: love these litte emoticons lol

Top Bottom