Turns cut short since previous patch

+
Since the September patch (!) turns last 2 seconds shorter OR the sound notification is late!
I quite distinctly remember (for the previous year and a few months of playing Gwent) that my turn ends half a second AFTER the sound notification finished. BUT, since the September patch, turns end 1 or 2 seconds BEFORE the sound notification is done resulting in the game either picking the most senseless random target for my cards OR discarding a card.
I feel quite robbed because of this oversight as it makes me lose games I would have otherwise easily won! This was never mentioned in the patch notes so I assume it's not intentional. And if it is intentional, PLEASE LET US KNOW! :[
Happens on all devices I assume...

*And yes I did report it on tech support's site where we should report these things but I must also vent here for the pain is deep. :p

Omg just tried out the Battle Rush mode and it's SUPER NOTICABLE there lol, how the hell is no one talking about this? :confused:

Yeah, and on phones is much worse as you don't have time to play more than two cards, the game discarded my torque after I activated the leader because the animation took too long

Top Bottom