Tutorial Bug

+
I can't get past Vessimir in the tutorial where I have to select him as a target. The instructions say 'press R.' My 'R' key works, but when pressed nothing happens. I've deleted and reinstalled three times, to the same bug. I'm running the newest version. Is there anything that can be done? I just bought this game and it's very frustrating to say the least.

Any help would be appreciated.

Best Regards.

If I remember rightly, throw a bomb at him. I vaguely remember the tutorial not giving me audio cues or screen prompts once, but once I did whatever it expected, it carried on.

Or, if you're right at the beginning and have the manual draw/sheath activated, try sheathing then drawing your sword again. (Be in striking range of Vessimir when you try.)

Thanks for your reply, I can draw the sword but not re-sheath it. I'm in striking range: I can not select Vessimir as a target by pressing 'R.'

I guess I'll just stream the tutorial and jump right in--which takes you out of the game to say the least, but I'd like to get something out of the purchase.

Thanks again to you both.

Top Bottom