TW 2 GamesCom Presentation Preview

+
There are some video clips of the witcher 2 on YouTube too. I've just seen them yesterday some are gameplay from E3. I haven't seen anything about Cologne presentation though.

krisk7 said:
Here are some press materials for the Witcher 2 GamesCom presentation:http://www.witchersite.pl/component/content/article/10-news-w2/147-wiedzmin-2-gamescom-2010-notes-cdp-red.html
LOL, that's funny :) the best part is the storyline sketch :)

Ratiasu said:
16 unique endings? Is this real? It's. just. too. super!
What's more - 3 (!) openings, about 40 missions (each can be cleared in TOTALLY different ways), customising weapons/armor + an opportunity to import the saves from the W1. That's what makes all crazy about this game, and the game itself - best RPG of 2011 (imho - best RPG ever -___-)

krisk7 said:
Here are some press materials for the Witcher 2 GamesCom presentation:http://www.witchersite.pl/component/content/article/10-news-w2/147-wiedzmin-2-gamescom-2010-notes-cdp-red.html
hahaha... yeah, that's from the small notebook. I like it.When the presentation at the GC was over I mentioned to a CDPR member I was totally stunned by this new material and I have to attend the presention again with a clear head to make notes. He answered I don't have to worry that I was unable to write, there are notes about the presentation already prepared for stunned journalists. I didn't understand what he meant until I checked the press kit :-D

Daerdin said:
Did you notice the very last sentence on this page? http://www.witchersite.pl/images/stories/9.jpg ;)
Geralt dies in the W2? (Couldn't clearly see 3 last symbols) What, again? o_O

Seeker said:
Seeker said:
You wouldn't dare to kill Geralt, would you?Only Andrzej Sapkowski have the right to do so! ;-)
he already died so that been done already :p
We can't really say if it's true or not - because there is a short scene when Geralt and Yennifer wake up and see they both are safe and quite OK :)) Personally I don't know if they are alive or they are already in heaven :))) But then again Geralt DID return - that means he is alive :)

One of his main taks in TW2 is to find out about his past and WHY somebody has revived him. Geralt then also may wonder what has happened to Yen (providing he fully recover from his memory loss) and why she hasn't returned... maybe it's too much content for TW2 and we will solve this riddle in TW3 :biggrin:

Nk3dWch3r said:
Nk3dWch3r said:
Nk3dWch3r said:
You wouldn't dare to kill Geralt, would you?Only Andrzej Sapkowski has the right to do so! ;-)
he already died so that been done already :p
We can't really say if it's true or not - because there is a short scene when Geralt and Yennifer wake up and see they both are safe and quite OK :)) Personally I don't know if they are alive or they are already in heaven :))) But then again Geralt DID return - that means he is alive :)
I wrote "Only Andrzej Sapkowski has the right to do so! ;-)" with full knowledge of the facts because I thought that Geralt died at the end of the saga.But thank you for this information, Nk3d_Wch3r. ;-)Maybe we'll see Yennefer in The Witcher 2 :)

PetraSilie said:
One of his main taks in TW2 is to find out about his past and WHY somebody has revived him. Geralt then also may wonder what has happened to Yen (providing he fully recover from his memory loss) and why she hasn't returned... maybe it's too much content for TW2 and we will solve this riddle in TW3 :biggrin:
I was hoping so :) It's just interesting will Geralt actually REMEMBER what happened, or simply Learn about it from somebody "old and wise" :)))

Nk3dWch3r said:
Nk3dWch3r said:
16 unique endings? Is this real? It's. just. too. super!
What's more - 3 (!) openings, about 40 missions (each can be cleared in TOTALLY different ways), customising weapons/armor + an opportunity to import the saves from the W1. That's what makes all crazy about this game, and the game itself - best RPG of 2011 (imho - best RPG ever -___-)
Who still has their saved games, I don"tMachineGun

MachineGun said:
I do. Look at it this way: you have something like six months to play through TW1 for a new saved game. This is particularly useful if you happen to have experimented with choices you don't really like. ;)

chlong7 said:
chlong7 said:
I do. Look at it this way: you have something like six months to play through TW1 for a new saved game. This is particularly useful if you happen to have experimented with choices you don't really like. ;)
Precisely.. I already went the neutral path all over again because I didn't have any savegames from previous playthroughs. If I have the time, I'm gonna play it through again at least once with different choises.. ^^

Top Bottom