TW 2 menu background for desktop

+
TW 2 menu background for desktop

So is it possible to somehow make the background of the main menu in TW 2 into an animated desktop background for Windows?

There are programs which could make an animated image from a video file. so first of all you have to record the main menu but the drawback is that main menu items like "arena", "new game" and . . . will be included in your image !

I could be wrong (I probably am) but I'm under the impression that you can hide the main menu titles and options by pressing "H". I've got vague memories of actually doing it. Maybe it was another game. Or maybe I'm just high on life and am making shit up as I go! :p Try it. Otherwise, I suggest a quick visit to the Witcher nexus.

Come to think of it ANY of the background screens would be great . Act 1 and Flotsam Forest , Act 2 with the boat and water , Act 3 with Loc Muinne and the fire .

Tommy said:
Come to think of it ANY of the background screens would be great . Act 1 and Flotsam Forest , Act 2 with the boat and water , Act 3 with Loc Muinne and the fire .

Truth be told I'd love the act 1 forest but those backgrounds for other chapters don't light a candle.

Top Bottom