[TW1][adv] Evil Decision

+
[TW1][adv] Evil Decision

... the newest Witcher-Mod...

Evil Decision

Evil Decision by Raven Team now available at Rapidshare

Where are the readme files you said were included? I get only the .exe and I'd rather want to know what I'm doing before executing it (in case I need to back files up before).Is there a manual installation as well?

DelightfulMcCoy said:
Where are the readme files you said were included? I get only the .exe and I'd rather want to know what I'm doing before executing it (in case I need to back files up before).Is there a manual installation as well?
see the attached files

The Setup file for Win XP shows the readme and installation instructions before installing, you can always cancel the setup at any point. ;)Ok, I'll put an extra Readme onto my homepage.... :whistle:Note:The Setup will not override something, all files have own names or are included in the mod itself, none of my files do need the override folder or whatever. You can install everything without getting nervous. :beer:

First adventure from the contest, great news. I will play it for sure, finally rest from D'jinni ;) I hope contest will end soon(read: when we will finish our mod) and we'll get plenty of new, amazing mods.

Whoa, that's far more than a couple hours gameplay. At least the way I play. :evil:I'm still collecting quests as of yet, but I wanted to say some things while the impressions are fresh.I love the creative decorating and I love the dialogue, it is so spot on. Too bad it's the middle of the night and I have to keep it down so I don't wake all my neighbours beyond those paper thin walls of ours, otherwise I'd crack up much louder. ;DGreat work so far and I didn't encounter any bugs and I am very curious how this will play out (the "warning" in the readme didn't do any good in easing the suspension *gg*).I'll report back after I'm finished - if enthusiastic feedback is even welcome. ;)

I happend upon a bug - unless it was by design.When I took a stroll to the Smithy for shopping on the second day, after defeating the D-man, I found myself completely out of money. I know I had more than 3000 orens in my pocket! It's no biggie, as I have a few things to sell and am a good dice player, but I thought I let you know.This story is really good, I almost couldn't pry myself away from the computer last night... or this morning *yawn*.

There is only one point in the game, where you should loose all your money, and this is on pure purpose... :evil:Maybe you done a thing, that isn't morally at all? ;D *hehehehehe...Raven laughing very evil*

Okay, I get it! ;DI am so, soooo sorry! :eek:So my hunch about it being intentional proved right. I just thought I couldn't let the chance to beat the D-man slip... :whistle:I will bring it back - and everything similar I can find. ;)

;DAnd the lesson we have learned yet: Never do unmoralic things, or you have to pay the price... :evil:You can be a nice witcher and find someone who can help you out a bit, not with money... but with other "things" you have lost during your unmoralic action.I thought about being not too hard to the player and make him lose the whole game because of this... but you have to be friendly to get your loss back ;)

Oh? Did I lose something else besides the money? I didn't notice yet. What is it?Yes, yes, I will now take the time and continue playing. Or soon. :)And I should adjust my moral compass, I guess, because it didn't strike me as any more amoral to take a look there than rummaging through people's personal stuff in their homes, which still kinda disturbs me. That nobody takes offence, I mean.

Top Bottom