[TW1][adventure] The Wedding

+
[TW1][adventure] The Wedding

Beautiful women, plenty of booze, the most delicate roast veal in all of Temeria, and your best friends together in one place. All in all it's one of the best parties East of Lyria. And one more thing, dear Geralt, it’s your wedding! The witcher wedding. You'll have to play it to see what those guys have in store for you and poor Geralt! First things first, Mr. Witcher: put on this astonishingly flamboyant lace-edged shirt and have fun!

The Wedding is the first project we published for The Witcher. Over 200.000 people downloaded it already.
CD Projekt RED also included this work in the latest game’s edition! However, we made minor improvements later, so we strongly recommend you to download the recent version.

Languages: English, Polish
Play time: 1 hour

Features
  • an adventure completely based on dialogue
  • known and beloved characters from the Saga and the game
  • plenty of references to Andrzej Sapkowki’s works and other cultural events
  • a catchy soundtrack composed by Jakub Małek and Adrian Małek
  • humour, humour and once again, humour
  • additional content: walkthrough and wallpaper
Links

Okay, then no need to download it. ;D Nice to see the improvements, although I liked Kalkstein's 'other' model better. I, however, faced an annoying bug during the fistfight with the Dwarves where my opponent vanished and Geralt was left standing, unable to exit the mode, forcing me to restart it and save on a regular basis.

Sheesh. I've played your Adventure three times now and I've never been able to finish it. I want to have fun, but I can't. Because every time I get into the fist fight with Yarpen Zigrin, he vanishes into thin air! And being unable to get out of fistfight mode without winning or losing I'm stuck! Please do something about this bug. I run Vista SP2 with a Radeon HD 3870.

I played The Wedding, and all I did was run around talking to people, and the wedding never started. What am I missing here? :hmmm:

This "adventure" isn't about monster slaying. The only fights which are available are fistfights. "The Wedding" based on dialogues ;)
You have to get the weddings rings, but someone has stolen it. You have to find this person and try to get the rings back. After you succeeded you return to Triss and the marriage between her and Geralt is secured.

Yes, but it shouldn't be a problem to wait 1 or 2 ingame hours until you can talk to that person again. There are so many interesting guests and they are very talkative.

Yes, same here - every time I get into a fight with Yarpen, he disappears and I'm stuck in fistfighting mode. WinXP, GeForce 8800 GTX.Would really appreciate a fix - it was absolutely great so far!

Is there any update regarding this bug? I'm stuck at the fistfight with Zigrin too, which is a shame since I was quite enjoying the mod!

We tried to resolve this. Our testers said that once they had this bug, later they hadn't. Unfortunately that's the game fault. This adventure was created in D'jinni v1.3 and then converted to v1.4 - around 200 bugs was killed. But it seems that resolving this thing isn't possible

I wonder if there is any chance to fix or work around this bug. I tried several times to play this awsome adventure, but I always ended up with the dwarf disapearing during the fistfight and Geralt unable to exit the fistfiwth mode :(. XP SP2, ATI X1600, although I doubt that OS/HW matters in this case.

i finish the mod of the wedding and in the scene of triss appear a dwarf card and in the next scene dandelion,zoltan and geralt drunked.

this adventure is a dream of Geralt?

sorry for the question but the adventure no have text in spanish.

i only lose two scenes:triss dancing(i read the description and recomendation of mod and i no folow triss in the moment of she quit the room 2)and the scene of adda strige(i no talk much with she)

Yes; it's Geralt's dream. Ever have one of those dreams where you think, "How in Melitele's name did I end up here?", and it keeps getting worse and worse like the Rhubarb Pie commercials on Prairie Home Companion*? Then when you wake up you swear off whatever it was you had been eating or drinking. Yeah, that kind of dream.

*"Yes, nothing gets the taste of shame and humiliation out of your mouth quite like Bebop-A-Reebop Rhubarb Pie." (Garrison Keillor)

Navoletti said:
i finish the mod of the wedding and in the scene of triss appear a dwarf card
No, no -- the card you got wasn't of a dwarf; it was of a Doppler. This is very important, because it explains the whole twist at the end! A Doppler is a creature that can change its shape so as to look like any other creature. So Geralt didn't actually marry TRISS; he married a creature that had changed itself to look like Triss. It's a great twist of an ending. ;)

Aaaw yes baby! Yarpen Zigrin simply disappeared after I bitch slapped him. The coward.. It seems Geralt won't be married soon XD This one is a buggy crap too, just like the "Deceits". Gandalf and Gollam are fun though.

Top Bottom