[TW1] [mod] Anduril - Flame of the West

+
Thank you good sir. :beer:We are truly grateful for your support of the modding community, and we hope that there's still more to come. ;DI'm trying now to find a way to edit the UI, and assign keys to functions (or define new Actions if possible), and from what little i have gathered from the LUA scripts in the system folder, it seems that it might be possible, but there's so much stuff missing, and I'm just shooting in the dark, So if you have the time, we would really appreciate a few pointers to what needs to be done, or maybe if possible, some scripts from the system folder? Please?? :angel:

Very nice work! :beer:I had the same problem as Distant, and deleted the 2 files from Stuff, loaded a previous save before entering the Lakeside Crypt and still could not find it. :(I ended up just adding it with ScripterRon's Save Game Editor. ;D

I don't have a save in murky waters right now, so I can't test it again, but I'm sure it was working.You'll have to give me specific details of what you did to find out if there's a problem.

I added this mod when I was in Chap 3, so I put in the Chap 4 folder as instructed into Override. When I got to the Lakeside Crypt, I looked everywhere with the Alt button but could not find the sword. So I came to check the forums and read through this thread. I then deleted the custom_script.ncs & def_arealoaded.ncs from Stuff and made sure I didn't have either of those files in another folder. I went back to the save just before entering the crypt, but still could not find it.

Felic said:
I then deleted the custom_script.ncs & def_arealoaded.ncs from Stuff and made sure I didn't have either of those files in another folder.
You didn't delete the ones from this mod, right? just checking.Anyway i got several saves in 'Murky Water' from a friend, and the mod is working correctly. If you'd like, you can send me your save and I'll check it.

Thanks for helping, but I already deleted the Chap 4 saves as I'm almost done with Chap 5 now. :beer:

Many, Many thanks J_Slash!! You've done a really great work with this sword, it's amazing!! I love it :)

Since I'm using the "Scabbard Mod", I'm wondering if it could be possible to "recycle" a scabbard from the other swords and use it with Anduril... I ask this to authors of the "Scabbard Mod", or eventually to everyone that could answer. It would be very nice!!

Im failing at installing this...I followed the instructions and this sword isnt appearing where its meant to be...What gives? XD I installed other mods and they worked, namely kalkstein and the walk mod...

Top Bottom