[TW1][mod] Complete Sword Overhaul

+
[TW1][mod] Complete Sword Overhaul

Hello, folks!
I've been working on this mod since march 2015, and now it's finished at last. I proudly present you my Complete Sword Overhaul.

Features:

• All swords now have new high quality models.
  • All meteorite and runic swords have unique models.
  • Temerian steel sword, Sword of the Order and Aerondight also have unique models.
  • New, high-detailed scabbards for those of you, who use Scabbard mod.
  • Compatibility patch for Full Combat Rebalance users.
  • Optional HD textures.
  • Optional icons for RotWW UI.

It took much longer to complete it than I initially thought, but it was worth it.

Screenshots:

Credits:
CD Projekt RED - mod uses some model and texture parts from The Witcher 2& 3.

I want to say HUGE THANKS to all modders, who allowed me to use their assets in this mod. Without them, it would've took YEARS for me to complete this project.
List of authors (in no particular order) whose work I used in this mod (all assets used with permission): billyro, Isilmeriel, Marine, Moraelin, Ghosu, FrankFamily, d0kefish, Lazarus89, jrc0011, Elvarheim, Yogensya, istoleyourface, Zikoru, kimono, Ifrit.

RotWW team (P ATROL Eskadro Rustine SMiki55 pawel41lu Pauvell rafael01 Scani) - some of their RotWW icons are included in compatibility pacth.

Last edited:
That's right, I didn't edited weapon stats, I like them as they are.
After all, there is already FCR for those who want to change game's balance.

Thank you for making this mod, and for making it compatible with FCR, Scabbard and RotWW, some of my favourite mods. The new swords and scabbards textures beautify the visuals of the game and make it even more enjoyable. It's a shame the game's engine can't stand the addition of scabbards to all npcs.

i modded almost all the mods from https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/installing-best-mods-for-the-witcher-1-guide/ but I am having an issue with the ruin sword bellow is attached pic can please some expert in modding help me..
It's a bug with the icon, probably in some mod it was badly compressed, it will be difficult to find which one specifically, so it's best to delete all the iit_stlswd_xxx.dds files and files with ui_stlswd_xxx.dds from the Override folder, which contain icons for the inventory and menu.

Top Bottom