[TW1] [mod] Even More Herbs

+
[TW1] [mod] Even More Herbs

Corylea said I should make my own mod topic. She says she wants to incite more people to mod the game... but I think she just doesn't want any responsibility if I screw up. ;)
I'm trying not to and that shouldn't be so hard with such a small thing.

Corylea already made a mod with a couple herbs that spawn 5 portions of White Myrtle, Celandine and 4 portions of Hellebore per day. And announced Crow's Eye, Sewant Mushrooms, and Verbena. We agreed to not do Beggartick and Faeinnewedd, since they are supposed to be scarce. So that leaves for me

Berbercane
Bryonia
Fool's Parsley
Ginatia
Green Mold
Honeysuckle
Wolf's Aloe.

To simplify matters, I made them all yield 5 portions each day, but if someone feels they need more or less, just tell me.

I put the scripts each in it's own zip with it's English name, because some of the script names are Polish.
Just unzip the scripts and put them in your override folder. If you don't have an override folder yet, you can create it at C:\Program Files\The Witcher Enhanced Edition\Data\override if you chose the default path, otherwise you'll have to find your install directory.

Way to go, girl! I'm proud of you!Thanks for the mods; I've downloaded them. Green mold is pretty scarce in the unmodded game, so I think I won't use that one, but I'm glad to get all the others.*pats McCoy on back*Oh, and here are the other herbs I promised you.

Why, thank you! Couldn't have done it without you. :DIt seems we served each other with this, I wonder at how no one else is interested in this. It very much complements the more dense playing style with FCR. I for one have adapted a faster style, no more slacking off in the meadows. ;)

You fiend! ;DAt the rate I'm learning, you'll be faster doing it yourself... I'm not too good with reading manuals - not in my first language, let alone in my second... you may have picked up on that... :whistle:Or what did you have to offer that I might understand and that might be of some use even?

DelightfulMcCoy said:
I'm not too good with reading manuals - not in my first language, let alone in my second... you may have picked up on that... :whistle:
Oh, my goodness! I didn't realize that English was your second language; for some reason, I thought you were British. I take back any impatient thoughts I may have had! :-[I just barely speak my second language well enough to slog my way through Le Temps du Mepris with the help of a dictionary, so you're way ahead of me -- I wouldn't have known English was your second language if you hadn't told me.

Do I sound British? That's actually a compliment. ;DEnglish is my language of choice, though. I don't like German very much (Goethe squeezed the last bit of poetry out of that language, ever since then it's been terribly dull) and I hate French, so no competition there. ;)But if you explain things to me, it's best you do it plainly, as you would a child (I do know about the birds an the bees, though). You actually didn't do bad at all, I just had to grasp a few things I'd never done before and in hindsight, your explanations were absolutely perfect. I let myself be overwhelmed too fast by new things, but if I push through, success is all the sweeter.Soo... any suggestions what you could teach me next?Maybe something other players might have an interest in as well? :D

I know it's been half a year already, but since no one else said, I'll do it: thank you both for both threads, not only I'll spend a lot less time harvesting fruits and more time killing some beasts, but I also had quite a laugh reading through it :)

So this is where the author of the pivotal, and now legendary Return of the White Wolf, took her first steps into the modding scene. Who knows; without this debut, and without Corylea's proficient tutelage before then, there is a high risk that Geralt would still be running around grey-haired in TW2. Can you imagine living in such a world, people?

I'm going to risk getting yelled at for necroing this thread from 2009. This mod sounds brilliant and i would love to use it. But it isn't on nexus or moddb, and 20 minutes of google searching turned up blank. So where can i get this wonderful mod?

I'm going to risk getting yelled at for necroing this thread from 2009. This mod sounds brilliant and i would love to use it. But it isn't on nexus or moddb, and 20 minutes of google searching turned up blank. So where can i get this wonderful mod?

No problem with raising the dead once in a while. The actual mod name is "Plentiful Herbs for TW1" and you can find it HERE.

Hope that's what you're looking for.

*EDIT*

Never mind, I'm wrong about this... but the link above is for a similar mod :\

Last edited:
You sir are a god among men! Thank you so much, this will greatly improve my experience, not having to spend an hour grinding for herbs!!!!

Top Bottom