[TW1][mod] Flash Mod v1.01

+
I started vanilla on the hardest difficulty and then I installed the Flash mod with the insane difficulty... what difficulty am I playing right now with the save file from vanilla?

You are playing on insane difficulty. You just miss updated swords and armor description, maybe sword model if you already have forged meteorite sword.

Hello!A little bit confusing with that icons distributing talents... has bronze color, but requires silver talent and vice versa. Is there any way to recolor them?I'm myself not bad with Photoshop, but know neither where I should look for those icons nor the names of files...

Yes, you can recolor them. Textures are packed in bif files. I'm not a graphic artist, can't do it myself.This issue belongs to FCR topic, not Flash Mod.

I'm kind of lost. If I have an old save game on easy difficulty and install the Flash mod with hardest difficulty will the game be hardest or still easy difficulty?Thanks

After installing the mod all newly spawned monsters, NPCs and items will have mod's adjusted difficulty. Newly spawned means that you need to reenter the location which you currently are and get new sword and armor to see new item description and model (only description and model is the problem). Everything else will work instantly.

Hi Dear Admin and all friends .. I am Karl . While I was browsing the net I saw this forum and thought to join.I am looking improve my knowledge about web design and other related things ..Hope to know you all in the forum .. :)

Hello,How do you kill Azar in Act 5? The guy constantly blinds you, interrupting attacks and seems to be immune to pain, bleeding, poison etc. Also his attacks appear to proc even whilst he is attacked. I tried using Quen but (and correct me if i'm wrong) my Quen seems to be malfunctioning - when i have the shield up, I parry everything (i assume the % life drain comes from being attacked whilst the shield is up). Playing on Hard Difficulty btw. Originally played on Insane but uninstalled and reinstalled with Hard mode when I arrived at Shani's hospital and was forced to fight the horde of humans and elves.

There are many ways of defeating him but the easiest one is to run up the stairs and in circles around the room and charge up strong of fast style level 4 attack then run, charge attack, run, charge attack, free win. If you are struggling, use bombs.

Yeah I wanted to do that but then I realized that I only have lv 3 steel (i had lv4 for silver because i thought only monsters warranted some serious firepower). BTW was still wondering how Quen works. It doesn't say anything about increasing Parry but when I have it activated, I parry everything, even when i'm in the middle of, say, eating a strawberry. Is this something the mod changed?

No, Flash Mod doesn't change Quen. Quen just blocks everything when its active. Every attack is blocked.

Hi - I'm really enjoying this mod. The game is even more fun than I remember it. I have a question. I am playing on Insane, and in the readme it says all Specters are immune to knockdown. However I have been knocking down Barghests constantly (they are classified as specters as far as I can tell). Does this indicate something wrong with my installation? Or just an oversight on either description or implementation?Thanks!

Hi, sorry for late answer.It's as it should be. Barghests are Specter type enemies but according to the lore and in-game description in Journal they have material flesh. You can knock down material body, you can't knock down a ghost...

Hi there ! First, I want to thank Flash for making this awesome mod, it really saved me from the summer boredom and brought back my interest in the game. I'm enjoying the challenges and so far every fight seemed to have a solution and an easy way. At the moment I'm in the fields in Act IV and there is a little problem I can't figure out. The bloody noonwraiths dodge every hit , no matter the style and the weapon. They just duck, I swing about 20 times and then they blind me ; after that I start hitting again, but with no result. I managed to hit only ONCE. The only way I could find to dispatch them is with spamming igni until health drops , then aard and then execution. It takes time, it's really annoying and I don't know if it's me or a bug. So , any suggestions ? Would oils help ? I've tried with argentia, couldn't prepare spectre oil at that time. Sorry if the issue had been discussed before, I haven't read the whole topic. And again - the mod is great, keep up the good work ( if new versions are planned ).

Guest 2081505

stylizedcorpse said:
Would oils help ? I've tried with argentia, couldn't prepare spectre oil at that time.
Noon wraiths are wraiths, and for wraiths we need... Right.

My dex is lvl 3 , maybe that's the problem. But a few minutes ago I was fighting Teyu ( the boss Dagon worshiper ) with his minions and 2 noonwraiths came, I switched to group style and with the help of yrden and igni the whole bunch fell in less than 30 seconds. I'll raise some dex as soon as I lvl up. :) Thanks.

Hi - has anything been changed with the fist fighting? Maybe this is how it was in the unmodded game, too, but there is no skill or variety in the fist fights. All you have to do is block for a split second and then attack. This way, every single attack will interrupt whatever the opponent is doing and hit successfully. Is this how it always was? There is no chance whatsoever of the opponent winning or even landing a hit.I'm certainly not asserting there is a problem in the mod, but wondering if anything was changed in the fisticuffs mechanics. Once again - great mod and thanks for all your work.

Top Bottom