[TW1][mod] Flash Mod v1.01

+
Ah, thanks Madeiner. That is really helpful. I wasnt aware that the last three armors where alternatives to choose. I will try your values, sounds reasonable.

hey. i was preparing another big and exhausting answer but i'm short on time today. glad to see somebody helped already.you maybe didnt noticed but first post was updated again. delamer correctly pointed mistake. there were missing descriptions in items. i was testing new changes on my computer. everything was working of course but i forgot to add these files to mod :dead: sorrynew version with fixed descriptions is ready to download. it will work as described in previous post. new items will be affected.
youngneil1 said:
I also noticed that the very first armor as no Armor_Mult at all - is this armor not used in the game?
first armor doesnt have any multiplyer because it isn't an item the way we understand it. you cant carry it in your backpack, you can't equip it. first armor is geralt's shirt...since you asked about it, some people might abuse this information so i added modifier do the shirt in updated versions 1.03, 2.03 and 3.02 :)i'll give detailed answer today at morning. now its late night in Poland.cheers

Any tips about fight Graveir? I can handle 1, but I always seem to meet them minimum 2 at a time, and they kill me very easy

In the following questshttp://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/A_Most_Uncommon_Winehttp://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Finders_KeepersUnrelated, I like that Seigfried guy :)Can you also show me your character setup in the video? e.g just quickly flick through your skillsanyway, time to sleep

mejobloggs said:
In the following questshttp://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/A_Most_Uncommon_Wine
That's my way.1. Stay on the ladder2. Use healing elixir and proper oil3. Periodically use Aard sign4. If not enough.-use additionly some eat (regeneration of health will be encreased) and elixir for stamina.

in finders keepers quest lure graveirs one by one to crypt exit and fight there using:fast style to infict painstrong style to inflict bleeding and for damageigniyrdenswallowtawny owlnecrophage oilin wine quest, stay at the top of the stairs and attack graveirs one by one with same tactic like in crypts.if needed leave this quest until you'll have higher level.dexterity with parry and dodge upgrades is crucial to survive. it should be top priority in character development

Think dexterity is really a must :pI'm fighting cockatrices in the swamp cave in act 3, and well, they ALWAYS dodge my hits :p

yes. they are optional and you can leave them for later.dexterity 2 means 40% chance to hit ...atrice with fast styledexterity 3 means 60% chancedexterity 4 means 80% chancedexterity 4 with feint talent means 106% chance to hit

I'm really tempted to try this insane difficulty mod. I guess the only thing holding me back is uncertainty. Is this modification backed up and approved by Cdproject Red? Will it cause conflicts with the original game? Will I download a bagful of viruses? How will I know I am downloading the most recent (hopefully best) revision?

DanConnors said:
I'm really tempted to try this insane difficulty mod. I guess the only thing holding me back is uncertainty. 1. Is this modification backed up and approved by Cdproject Red? 2. Will it cause conflicts with the original game? 3. Will I download a bagful of viruses? 4. How will I know I am downloading the most recent (hopefully best) revision?
1. no, only through Jinny, I think2. no. mod can be removed and don't affect original saves, see readme3. no, me Kaspersky Internet security is silent4. see 1-st post

1. no mod is officially approved by CDPR. this doesnt mean they are unwelcome. mod is not an adventure, CDP is advertising adventures only. the fact that this mod is doing well on official game forum, on which developers of the game freely read all topics, means that they have nothing against it. its impossible that someone from CPR havent seen this topic.also, forum moderators are concidered CDP's right hand on the forum. one of them posted in Polish topic about the mod. 2 from my forum orens are from mods for this mod.2. this mod (and i believe every other) cant damage the game and savegames in any possible way. to delete the mod, just remove the files. those files which are replaced by the mod have included backup inside the mod's archive. just unpack it to bring back original version. those which doesnt have backup dont need it.3. a lot of people tried this mod. someone would have already said i'm an evil virus spreader ;).4. only links to most recent versions are available on forum.
mejobloggs said:
Do you guys ever eat food? I find it makes so small a difference that I don't even bother
there are different kinds of food in terms of quality. i dont know which exactly are the best, probably those with highest price.regen from food vary from 0.8 hp/sec to 2.2 hp/secswallow gives 15 hp/sec regenrubedo 3 hp/sec

I use food in strong battles. Swallow+rubedo+Meat+other types of food (all simultaneously)=significant increase in healing rating.2 flash_in_the_fleshTell me please, do you use bombs?

high dexterity, parry, dodgefast style 3stone skinargentiaswallowtawny owlblack bloodfast style to inflict painigniquenyrdenyou can try brown oil to inflict bleeding. with bleeding + pain bruxa's accuracy is reduced to 34%i dont use bombs at all but thats just my playstyle. bombs are very usefullone act 3 bruxa you say? here you have bruxa + 3 alps + order knightshttp://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=vYChOh6aHXI

Hi folks,finally found some time to play a little with this great mod (vers 3.01) - Wow, just wow. I find my playstyle much more varied now - I actually actively manoeuvre now by rolling and jumping even in the early fights. I pick up herbs and my make my potions for I know I need them. Its so much better. I also love the gore effects and the ability to walk. I added myself a little wider zoom range for the over-the-shoulder-camera (based on somebody elses work.. hmmm, was ist orcisz?). This helps seeing opponents surrounding me and enjoying the animations in all their glory. Perhaps that increased zoom range would make a great addition to the whole package?Anyway, many thanks again!

Okay, I'll admit it, I am no good with computers--at least not since they did away with DOS and went with Windows. Sooo...I downloaded the mod and nothing happened, except that every time I start the game the "search for upgrades" bar is flashing. When I click on it nothing happens. What I'm asking for (I guess) is a complete idiot's guide to installing this mod.

Top Bottom