[TW1] [mod] Full Combat Rebalance (FCR) version 1.6

+
Flash said:
Willow
DefAbility({Name = "potion_024", AttrsMod = {EffectImmunity = {Stun = 1, Falter = 1}} ...

Immunities and resistances doesn't work properly in game, not mod related. Can't fix it since FCR is made completely as a fan mod, no dev sources used.
Thanks for clearing this up. I was not aware this was a problem apparent in the original game, and simply assumed there might have been something wonky with how the potion worked in FCR (I never had much use for these potions before FCR).

Damned fleders kept me stun locked and 2 hit killing me all the time... had to get them one at a time or else... :( FCR-Normal that is

@Flash: How come you still have time to work on FCR/W1? :D

Thanks a bunch Flash! I just kicked Grand Master's ass, and with this latest
update and no stun-loops i was even bold enough to tell King Of The Wild Hunt
to f*** off and killed him too :cool:

btw, hint for anyone playing on hardest difficulty:

Your book about monsters does not say you can hit Zeugl only with silver sword,
nor that he has silver susceptibility, but that is the case. And more importantly,
you MUST use diamond dust on your silver sword, or you won't be able to hit him.
I tried every possible oil on all 3 of my swords (Silver, Berengar's armor piercing,
and damage dealing Rune Sihill) and i still could not hit him. Igni also works
and helps a lot. Cheers!

I've installed 1.6a, I'm trying to find the bloodthirsty archespore -- One of the head trophies, but he doesn't seem to spawn anywhere in the swamp, I already tried at all places, even at midnight...
Where can I find him?

It's in the swamp. Just travel at night whenever you're there, cause most of the
monsters come out at night. And don't rush it, start some other quest. I found
all my trophies on random travels and not by hunting them.

Hey, I've got a problem with a studded leather jacket receiving from Vesemir in the prologue. It dissaperes as soon as act I begins. Is it typical in FCR? Or maybe a bug? I've got version 1.6a of it. Damn, it's horribly hard to roar into the battle with monsters (especially archesors) without dying. I tried to reinstall the mod, no effects.

Thank you for this mod, Flash! I can honestly say, that your mod makes The Witcher a far better gaming experience. Whenever i consider playing the game in the future, i'll not start a playthrough without FCR.

Hi. I bought "The Witcher: Enhanced Edition" on Steam and I'm planning to play the game on spanish. It's this mod compatible? Can I play the game with it in spanish? Thanks!!!

Don`t quote me on this but i believe the supported languages are English , Polish , Russian and German . But i think that in the readme is included instructions for putting it in your own language .

Oh... excuse me, but I'm pretty new on PC games so I've never put a patch to a game before.

That's why I don't know how this work.

I mean... I don't know if "supported" means you can't patch the game if you'll play it on spanish or means that some portions of the game will be in english, what wouldn´t bother me at all.

In the mod's description over at the Nexus, it reads: "Supported languages: English, Polish, Russian." Any other language setting will result in missing and/or faulty text and descriptions in anything pertaining to what the mod alters.

is there way to prevent this problem? with this issue, any efford for dodging of incoming attacks seems absolutelly pointless then..

osiris666 said:
is there way to prevent this problem? with this issue, any efford for dodging of incoming attacks seems absolutelly pointless then..
Nope . The only advice i can offer is don`t get surrounded or let one get behind you and keep moving . To stand head to head against multiple opponents is asking for some major trouble . Signs here are a big advantage and don`t forget to visit the places of power regularly .

I have a doubt. I installed this patch (I think). Then, I started a new game with spanish voices. Well, the spanish voices are pretty bad, so I changed to english voices with spanish subtitles. No problem at all until now.

Thing is... it's the patch working on my game? I ask this because it says that doesn't support spanish.

How can I know that I applied this patch correctly and it's running???

By the way, I'm in Chapter 1 and I LOVE THE GAME SO FAR!!!

Top Bottom